This is why you don't play demo you f*cker..

ryans_slots

So I lost about £200 for the day and literally was bored signed into casumo just to see if any valuables to my account I decided just to see if primal was still being stupid as I've had no bonus in over 1500 spins (meh) so I clicked practice mode.....
£5 max bet.............

FIRST SPIN - 4 BONUS TRIGGER................................

£18,900 wtf?
3,780 X STAKE

I can't hit more than 100x on this garbage right now and it does this to me?????????????
TILT MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE TO SELF NEVER PLAY DEMO AGAIN :(

@Nick

tm1.png

tm2.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/10/2019 at 02:50, ryans_slots said:

So I lost about £200 for the day and literally was bored signed into casumo just to see if any valuables to my account I decided just to see if primal was still being stupid as I've had no bonus in over 1500 spins (meh) so I clicked practice mode.....
£5 max bet.............

FIRST SPIN - 4 BONUS TRIGGER................................

£18,900 wtf?
3,780 X STAKE

I can't hit more than 100x on this garbage right now and it does this to me?????????????
TILT MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE TO SELF NEVER PLAY DEMO AGAIN :(

@Nick

tm1.png

tm2.png

You was adisagreeing that slots are fair and random have you changed your mind now and you called me snowflake have you become one of the tinfoil hat show you was quick to judge me for my opinions here's one back 

28 minutes ago, Lemonsbluff said:

@Xxxxwildingxxxx I don't believe @ryans_slots ever mentioned the RTP, he was simply saying how tilting it is to hit a big win on demo mode when you've pumped so much into the real mode and yielded nothing

I'm pretty sure he thinks that it would never hit that in real money. that what he's saying so if you read into that more he doesn't need to directly say  rigged if your able to read into like I am but your not mate

And you will not get many slot players saying rigged because there selling slots,even tho some are genuine beliefs that it's not rigged at least half  of streamer I'd imagine that think slots are rigged but there in the business so it wouldn't be practical  for a slot streamer to say rigged so Ryan slots yoused a different method which I'm Very sure he think he can't get that on real mode but demo is rigged 

41 minutes ago, Lemonsbluff said:

@Xxxxwildingxxxx I don't believe @ryans_slots ever mentioned the RTP, he was simply saying how tilting it is to hit a big win on demo mode when you've pumped so much into the real mode and yielded nothing

Also I've just noticed something if anyone had doubts about what I replied to on Ryan slots in my nexted typing I'll remove them doubts and this is for you @Lemonsbluff you said @ryans_slots you think he's not going on about RTP just the tiltiing scoll up he liked with a love heart @xiLLuh I quote am still convinced that the demo mode has a lot more RTP than the real mode this is what @xiLLuh then @ryans_slots  give it a love hear Indicate he thinks this to ! So now I hope you see I was correct in what I read into @Lemonsbluff

5 hours ago, dirtystack said:

Today,

My first time 

I looked to the heavens

beyond the Skylined

Dear Father

Mother 

Brother

I pray unto thee

Limit replies per hour

Dear Lord

Save me

That wouldn't be a good business idea also in the time of flowing response s it wouldn't flow well being limited, i look to the skylines beyond the stars I say please thou let me win on my 251 withdrawal in this row 

Archived