Can anyone explain this???

JackP92

3 hours ago, dirtystack said:

New game, sometimes they have issues and bugs. 

Haven't tried the game yet. I assume they are scatters, did it trigger the bonus round?

No mate it did not trigger bonus. 😔

2 hours ago, TrustworthyC said:

The game was pulled for almosta  day or 2, and what i picked up was the BTG rep saying somthing about 'wilds pushing scatters out of the way' which in itself didn't make much sense to me - but feels like something the above screenshot is displaying?

In which case it still not fixed :D

@Big Time Gaming official

Also the game when triggering a bonus doesn’t give you any money at all not even for 4/5 or 6 scatters 😥 .

that’s not normal for btg slots 

3 hours ago, TrustworthyC said:

The game was pulled for almosta  day or 2, and what i picked up was the BTG rep saying somthing about 'wilds pushing scatters out of the way' which in itself didn't make much sense to me - but feels like something the above screenshot is displaying?

In which case it still not fixed :D

@Big Time Gaming official

Third scatter actually falls and a wild shoves one off the reels, amazing.

Talk about the ultimate troll spin lol. 

On 29/04/2021 at 20:10, Janalleman said:

Had this a few times as well. Perfect troll 🤪. The result of my first super bonus as well: 8x and a few regulars under 1x.

Well, the glitch seems to be gone now, at least where I'm playing. Had it once last Saturday, looked quite weird with the wild reel pushing the scatter out. Apart from that everything seems in order:

- Slot crunches away nicely, sounding like someone eating a bag of chips, when the ice wilds land

- "Super" bonus landing approx. 20% of the time (3 in 14)

- Same "super" bonus being predictably shitty: 60x, 39x and 0x (you'll find this little gem attached below)

Wildflower pieface.jpg

Archived