Slotspinner what a facking legend

Nickbrandt

28 minutes ago, Slotspinner said:

Love you man!

Holy fkin shit, just watching reply, glad I caught it before taken down lol so happy for you @Slotspinnerand @desity2017, fortune favours the brave, unleash the printer lol 

Who ever says slotspinner isn't happy, he sure is fk is gona be when he wakes up, chill today with your hangover and get some steaks in tonight, FKINNNNNNNN YESSSSSSSS, SUPERB, WHAT A REACTION!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, olempiaps said:

If you had paid attention in class all along maybe you would of have realized the sarcasm 😂

If you had have paid attention in class you would know that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and how to spell realised or was that some more sarcasm lol 😉 il hold my hands up, I thought you where having a pop, apologies 🙂

I should have known when you said kappa lol it was early 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Mwright1712 said:

If you had have paid attention in class you would know that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and how to spell realised or was that some more sarcasm lol 😉 il hold my hands up, I thought you where having a pop, apologies 🙂

I should have known when you said kappa lol it was early 🤣🤣

If you again had paid attention in class you would know that realise and realize are different spelling of the same word, and they can be used interchangeably. So that proves my point further and yes kappa ;)

36 minutes ago, olempiaps said:

If you again had paid attention in class you would know that realise and realize are different spelling of the same word, and they can be used interchangeably. So that proves my point further and yes kappa ;)

Realise and realize are different spellings of the same word, and they can be used interchangeably. Amazing what you learn from class ( Google) we will be going back and forward like this for about a year lol 😉

2 minutes ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Get in big dosser @Slotspinner and dosette @desity2017 will watch the replay tonight :D 

You will need to be quick, I'm sure there has to be some copyright kimme 🙂

20 minutes ago, Mwright1712 said:

Realise and realize are different spellings of the same word, and they can be used interchangeably. Amazing what you learn from class ( Google) we will be going back and forward like this for about a year lol 😉

You will need to be quick, I'm sure there has to be some copyright kimme 🙂

I love you too ;) shocked you know how to use Google 

I have no words to express how happy I am that all of you enjoyed the stream as much as we did! 

The slot gods were with us yesterday indeed, but the whole atmosphere was amazing and that was thanks to all of you amazing and lovely community ❤ ♥ 💜 

Big shout out to every single viewer! 

Congratulations to all of the giveaway winners and more is yet to come!

Team Slotspinner loves you! 

2 minutes ago, desity2017 said:

I have no words to express how happy I am that all of you enjoyed the stream as much as we did! 

The slot gods were with us yesterday indeed, but the whole atmosphere was amazing and that was thanks to all of you amazing and lovely community ❤ ♥ 💜 

Big shout out to every single viewer! 

Congratulations to all of the giveaway winners and more is yet to come!

Team Slotspinner loves you! 

Brilliant job desi, so happy for use, much love 

Just now, Mwright1712 said:

Brilliant job desi, so happy for use, much love 

I think you wanted to cash out or leave it before, thank the gods use didn't leave lol was meant to be 😉

On 01/02/2021 at 09:51, Slotspinner said:

Thank you all, i think i called out best stream ever and shoutout to everyone and all the late night legends ❤️

I think you called 10am aswel but we will forgive you this time lol ;-), don't forget to get your superman slotspinner t-shirt sorted, I want one as was my idea 😉

Archived