[GIVEAWAY] Divine Fortune Megaways (NetEnt)

Skylined87

Nice to see a non bonus buy game for the competition again. I love the original Divine Fortune game, however i can't say the same about this megaways adaption of the game. It's insanely hard to bonus, and the bonusses are mostly shit. I do enjoy the basegame still, however it'd have been nice to see a jackpot game similair to the original. Overall it's a decent, well made game. 

Here's my entry 151x on Leovegas at 20:01 on 24/11/2020

Schermopname_(19).png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

189.8x - LeoVegas 24/11/2020

Feedback: Overall, decent game that definitely has potential but the game loves to throw 3 scatters. Very hard to bonus, typical NetEnt/RedTiger for their megaways versions. Personally I dislike that the symbols don't drop down after hits, especially when you need 4 scatters. Probably not a game I will be coming back to very often but I'll play it from time to time.

yM3ugcP.png

Leovegas, 99x,  25.11.20, 22:00 Finnish time

I was surprised that the game is actually really nice. From the first look you would expect otherwise. Bonus is quite hard to get, but the basic game wild feature has to be one of the best non-bonus features I've seen. Will play again. 9/10.

image.thumb.png.7f8a810eef7644c15c087c77d349de27.png

The respins with the horses are nice - it’s really a shame you don’t collect scatters as you respin.

Think they missed a trick there, could have had 4 collected scatters give you 4 freespins and each additional scatter give you one more freespin.

Would compensate nicely for the fact there is no drop down.

feedback on the worst game 2020

in about 6k spins i got 3 bonuses, the highest one which paid me 70x is seen below.

most of the time during spinning i got distraced by a fly that flew around my room and sometimes sat on the window. i think it tried to cheer me up since the game, contrary to normal slots, made my mood go down all the time.

the fly tried to show me the potential of the slot but after investigating it couldnt find it either. if the background music would be better this slot could help people with sleep issues but sadly thats not the case either.

after a few hours of sad spinning the fly commited suicide since it couldnt take that abomination any longer. after i lost my friend i decided its for the better to stop playing this since otherwise i might follow my little guy to vallhalla.

70x leovegas 25.11.2020 01:26 CET

754699838_divinepic.thumb.JPG.fc110b01250f2a5f6116183cfc33a9f4.JPG

Feedback: pretty boring game. seems like very hard to get freespins and the basegame doesnt seem to pay much. also the coin mechanic in the freespins is lame and doent really add anything to the game.

That being said i did manage to get a decent hit in freespins:

Leovegas 26.11.2020 17:11 200,8x

divinefortunemega.JPG

I agree with the the majority of the others and will probably not play this anymore in the future as the game didn't float my boat and being a bit degen when I play I don't like there not being bonus buys but thats just preference. Anyways this is my result after having spent like 2 hours trying to get a good competition result. Unfortunately I missed to screenshot the win but I've attached a pic of my game history which should hopefully be valid as an entry.

As seen by the picture the win is from today  2020-11-26 15:30:27 on Royalpanda and 717x on 30 cent bet. 

2BDE54E4-66E2-4A4E-9513-7300F157455F.png

My entry for the raffle. Leovegas 26.11.2020 17:00 94x win in basegame.

Feedback: In my opinion the game isn't horrible but it isn't that great either. I like the music and the theme, but it just feels something is lacking. Basegame seems to keep your balance reasonable well, so that is a plus, but it gets a bit boring eventually. I only got bonus twice during roughly 800 spins or so and both were disappointing. But even results aside I dislike the coin collection in the bonus. I would have preferred some other mechanic or special feature implemented in the bonus with the spreading wild. Collecting stuff in itself in the bonus is okay, but the coin wins are just a bit meh. Would have make it more interesting, if it would have been collecting multipliers, extra wilds, symbol removals, extra spins or such.

divine fortune megaways 90x basegame crop.jpg

Here is my entry 151.1x on Leovegas at 02.31 finnish time (+1cet). date:26.11

Thanks again for an awesome promo. I did really not enjoy the game that much (6/10)  i mean it is pretty hard to hit big. I guess it is like all megaways games in that aspect. Base game is really boring , freespins are ok(ish).

divinefortune150x.JPG

Geez, This must be one of the worst horses to bet on. The basegame is horrible and extremely slow. The respins barely pay and give; 2 minute sequences paying 2x and stuff. Pretty volatile on the balance aswell. Easily goes for a 1000 spins without hitting the bonus. Once u got the bonus u may prepare for an epic rigged bronze/silver jackpot ride. Seen max 3 coins on the gold one. Avg pay 20-150, but I managed 2x though. Happy to see atleast one 1000x hit here. Gratz to who found a hit! Shocked @vanHooff, better stick to weird Elk clones, haha.

Royal Panda - 23.11.20 - 156x

3271AFC6-B832-4108-A1AE-5CC86B961478.thumb.png.e1aadc08ce3a9963baee3ef28f7d5141.png

On 21/11/2020 at 06:30, Nüßchen said:

Leovegas --- 21.11.2020 -- 0:33 ---589,5x

I like the new megaway version but I think the basegame is too boring...maybe some hidden features or something else to add for some more action.

Once the freespins triggers the fun can begin 😃 

Gewinnspiel2.jpg

@Nüßchen Unfortunately it is €0,40 and not €0,30. But nice win!! Congratz! 

12 minutes ago, Jesse Broersma said:

@Nüßchen Unfortunately it is €0,40 and not €0,30. But nice win!! Congratz! 

Still 589.5x though. 
The minimum qualifying bet size is 0.30, any amount over 0.30 also qualifies.

You don’t have to bet 0.30 exactly to take part.

edit - unless they have changed it for this promotion. The terms and conditions seem to imply a bet of exactly 0.30 is required rather then: minimum qualifying bet.

Might need some clarification.

16 minutes ago, vanHooff said:

@Skylined87 Assuming that no new entries are coming in and that I am not mistaken in the leaderboard, I see that Pepe and I are tied for 4th and 5th place with an identical score of 200.8x with a EUR 0,30 bet.

I am alright with sharing 4th-5th, or with any jury decision.

Didnt check whole thread but if that is the case then i am up to split or whatever works :D

Grats to winners

Archived