Reactoonz 2

Idelexplorer

I tried it on leo. I agree it seems a bit confusing. I got lucky and managed to get overcharged x2 garga after like 15 spins that paid 260x. 30 or spins or so late got another garga this time without the overcharge and multiplier, paid 60x. If I'm reading the pay table correctly the maximum potential isn't as good as I expected, only 1000x for single hit even with the overcharge. Interesting to see if we see any huge wins soon. 

It's a fairly easy game to understand, deposit, set stake, run autoplay and watch your money disappear.  They seem to have taken all of the fun bits out of Reactoonz and left some dross.  As mentioned above, max payout for 2x 15 pinks is now 1000x, so they've even made that worse.  Again, another slot where I'm left scratching my head as to what they were thinking.

I think the biggest problem besides the fact that all symbols pay less, is that the "*2"-Feature is gone now. It only appears when Garga hits the *2 Stage.
That means that the base game pays so much less than Reactoonz (1).
The thing is the *2 stage of garga. If that one is going to hit i's most likely going to be an 200x Minimum win. 
Would be huge potential if the *2 feature (four same symbols in square ) so you at least get some minor wins in base game.

Soo in the end I say Reactoonz is way better than Reactoonz 2 because Reactoonz 2 can only hit 3000x Max win if Garga reaches x2 Stage.

Played 500 spins today on Caxino, best I managed to do was get 1 away from a normal Garga. There's a lot going on, but it makes sense after a while. Main problem for me is that there's way more action than the original, but that doesn't translate into getting paid. So you're just watching stuff get zapped for nothing. Also, the music is just a bad version of the original soundtrack.

The best part about Reactoonz1 is Garga obviously, Your best chance of getting Garga is to have a losing spin and get a instability as that can fill up two features, They've taken that away, They've simply made it way harder to get Garga than in Reactoonz1, As people have said there's a lot going on but nothings happening except you balance is going down.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived