Dead or Alive II - 11277x

Nicola

2 hours ago, Xxxxwildingxxxx said:

Go to her profile check whats she won in last week 7+.       2000xx oh and 88k in just 3 months oh on 60 p stakes ,LUL well done thoive noticed shes a moderator that dosnt change anytjing tho 

I'm not a snowflake It's called sarcasm I know she wins alot shes is running hot lately especially on that site. I'm happy for her? shes super lucky :D

1 hour ago, ryans_slots said:

I'm not a snowflake It's called sarcasm I know she wins alot shes is running hot lately especially on that site. I'm happy for her? shes super lucky :D

What the duck is a snow flake !!!!I think you was just amazed as me enough said then

1 hour ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Big congrats my friend :D I have to ask, as I know you're the person that probably played the most regular DoA out there, what's your feeling about the sequel? @Nicola

Danger high voltage 2500x play and go 1000x + rino 1000x + not just doa2 mate shes lucky full stop lol

Sorry in last week ontop of the doa2 win 2500 danger 2200 x danger 2200 x rino 1600x playngo shileds not accurste but aeound that letsgiveitaspin so luck when also had 11000 x doa2 and another 4kx doa2 another a few more in the space of a week i need her luck lol 

1 minute ago, Xxxxwildingxxxx said:

Sorry in last week ontop of the doa2 win 2500 danger 2200 x danger 2200 x rino 1600x playngo shileds not accurste but aeound that letsgiveitaspin so luck when also had 11000 x doa2 and another 4kx doa2 another a few more in the space of a week i need her luck lol 

Not me nicola well done tho but its not just doa2 as not long ago she must deposit alot 83k about up in 3 months on 60p stakes wow big congrats

3 minutes ago, Xxxxwildingxxxx said:

Not me nicola well done tho but its not just doa2 as not long ago she must deposit alot 83k about up in 3 months on 60p stakes wow big congrats and thwt

Archived