30 Days with no BTG or MegaWays!

Nicola

At the end of last month I decided to stop playing all BTG slots or Megaways (Blueprint) and play all the old slots like Novomatic, NetEnt, WMS etc.

What a ride it's been, and like a few others I am starting to see what a scam these MegaWays slots really are. You're always hoping for a big win which never seems to come.

Remember the days when you used to play Raging Rhino, Creature from the Black Lagoon and got decent wins? Nothing has changed, we've all just been brainwashed by the BTG bubble.

25th April - 23rd May 2019

Deposits: £2250

Withdrawn: £17,125

withdrawals.png

4 hours ago, Nicola said:

At the end of last month I decided to stop playing all BTG slots or Megaways (Blueprint) and play all the old slots like Novomatic, NetEnt, WMS etc.

What a ride it's been, and like a few others I am starting to see what a scam these MegaWays slots really are. You're always hoping for a big win which never seems to come.

Remember the days when you used to play Raging Rhino, Creature from the Black Lagoon and got decent wins? Nothing has changed, we've all just been brainwashed by the BTG bubble.

withdrawals.png

Interesting.. 

5 hours ago, Nicola said:

withdrawals.png

what games you been playing I've also been sucked into high variance games and forgot about the previous ;/

literally rip rip rip rip rip since January same games every time all megaways jammin jars etc -.-

very very smart  move you did there. so @Nicola im not the only one whos sees that new slots(btg, playngo) dont pay at all these months? Also, i would recommend everyone not to play monopoly live. After a post i created, this game is off the limits for me.

Whether a game is a scam or not is all down to your personal perception.

If you were to ask me what games providers are scammers based on my personal experience, I would have to say Netent and IGT. 

Its all subjective based on where you would plot your particular position on the RTP graph.

753940543_Screenshot(821)_LI.jpg.b68fb3c02c42f750b2eb48ee068b2e7a.jpg

IGT I have 65% RTP, nowhere near the same amount of spins though.

I'm not saying the BTG slots are rigged in any way, but most of us have got into the pattern of playing MegaWays every single deposit and not getting those big wins and end up feeling disappointed.

Think back a couple of years before Bonanza, those 1000x wins were still happening on NetEnt, Microgaming, WMS and a lot more of us made frequent withdrawals.

Yes Nicola that is correct.

I play a bit differently as I like the added value of tournaments so I only really play whatever game/s are eligible for particular tournaments. I tried playing one today with that game Turn Your Fortune by Netent. I gave up after 1800 spins at £0.20 as I didn't get 3 scatter once. 2000 spins x 0.20 = 400 wagered, after £400 wagered I was down £100..... Netent just does not work for me. 2000 spins butterfly stacks without bonus, 1500 spins warlords without bonus, Gonzo's quest 900 spins without bonus, they are just brutal for me.

Its at such an inconceivable level of unlucky that the part of my mind that tries to figure out why shit happens is speculating that there is something wrong with my connection to their servers and as a safeguard they have something in place that returns 0 outcome if the connection is compromised.

I honestly don't understand how it can be so consistently bad.

1658236298_Screenshot(825).png.fe587aad5d292cffec041733a5e54dce.png

That is a rough  average of £0.25 betsize. 

For me, Bonanza and Jamming jars are lower variance then starburst or any other Netent game. Don't get me started on that bastard Finn.

Archived