When a high volatility slots show its ugly face

spiker1977

I was watching @SuperSmask stream and did laugh on his comment about don't play slots on Saturday :) i should not have done that, insta karma.

So this post is how bad it can be on high volatile slot when its cold, after 250 spins on Moon P, i had this feeling that its ripping a new ***** on me.

So i did go to online chat to ask what is my RTP on this slots today.

20:41 Mika S: RTP Moon Princess pelissä tänään on 13%

Is this post useless? maybe, but just wanted to show that when a high volatility slots is cold it can rip your money fast.

Its gambling @Craig smith  and moon P is really gambling, super volatile.  Today  in a long time i got really tilted, Did play moon p again (should not) Started on videoslots,

Michael B: Olet pelannut 479 kierrosta tänään ja tämän päivän RTP on 43,13%.

479 spins and RTP 43% and 0 bonus.

Deposited on leovegas, same thing. 0 bonus.

Deposited on 10bet, 1 bonus and its was a 14x .

This day i'm happy that there is deposit limits on my account :)

Advice on moon P, play 50 spins if you get the bonus good,  if not, move on. 

Make me more tilted, 10bet live chat saves the day (not)

I did go to live chat to ask about the same thing, how many spins and what is my rtp?

13:34:51 Fernando: My name is Fernando, how can I help you?
13:35:12 You: Can you tell me how many spins i have done on moon princess today , and what is my RTP on it today?
13:38:57 Fernando: Could you please allow me 5 minutes in order to locate your account and check it for you?
13:39:04 You: ofc
13:44:23 Fernando: Thanks for holding
13:44:57 You: yea
13:46:00 Fernando: I am currently confirming if we have this information available via chat or it will be necessary to send us an official e-mail, ok?
13:46:06 Fernando: Could you please allow me 4 minutes more?
13:46:10 You: ok

.... and more w8 for a basic question ;)

13:50:51 Fernando: I would like to inform you that in order to provide you such information regarding your account, it will be necessary to send us an official e-mail to csd@support.10bet.com
13:51:18 Fernando: And we will shortly assist you
13:51:46 You: so i need to send you a email
13:52:00 Fernando: You are correct

.. after that i ask why they have a live chat if i cant forward my questions from here... long story short, 10bets support hmm friendly yea, but ....
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:21:12

Lol he was pretty precise with how much time he needed though :4head:

On 26/3/2018 at 16:09, spiker1977 said:

13:38:57 Fernando: Could you please allow me 5 minutes in order to locate your account and check it for you?

Bam! 

13:44:23 Fernando: Thanks for holding

Then next one.. 

13:46:06 Fernando: Could you please allow me 4 minutes more?

Bam! Bam! 

13:50:51 Fernando: I would like to inform you that in order to provide you such information regarding your account, it will be necessary to send us an official e-mail to csd@support.10bet.com

Lol.. Had to do it.. He was only off by seconds. 

• 1 year later...

Although Moon Princess is a little volatile, it only holds max wins of around 1000-2000x stake. So imagine when the likes of DOA2 or similar volatility slots to it become stale. 

Yeah, videoslots rtp now sucks, it may only be a few % but it seems to have made a huge difference to my return on there. Games however like Primal haven't been lowered, so i tend to stick to these now. And Book of Dead is literally, dead now. Gone now is the auld 3 bonus rule.

5 hours ago, slotsofun said:

Although Moon Princess is a little volatile, it only holds max wins of around 1000-2000x stake. So imagine when the likes of DOA2 or similar volatility slots to it become stale. 

Yeah, videoslots rtp now sucks, it may only be a few % but it seems to have made a huge difference to my return on there. Games however like Primal haven't been lowered, so i tend to stick to these now. And Book of Dead is literally, dead now. Gone now is the auld 3 bonus rule.

I think m p is a little too volatile for its max win. I mean u usually lose 60-70 x per 100 spin. And thats why i dont play it, too little potential for such a high risk

Archived