Great Novo Session

Nicola

@Nicola stunning first picture nicola. 5 books on the good old book of ra. Very nice.DPD- dolphins pearl deluxe real nice bonus and LLCD- lucky ladys charm deluxe capped it off nicely, Small deposit. Built it up. Some nice wins. Within your comfort zone playing small stakes. Super duper congrats on a £750 cashout.i notice you play late at night, maybe they pay out more early hours of the morning,☺. Good old novo''s eh!! Great fun. I like thum myself but lost a fair bit on the weekend past so taking a break, quite alot for me to lose, But really enjoying the website nicola and commenting, interacting, seeing big wins, epic wins, its good fun. I have health issues and this platform really gives me something to enjoy,  Congrats on your win again. Enjoy!?.

Congrats Nicola, novo's are very exciting machines. Been playing it alot on Casumo as it is the only place to play Novo's in the Netherlands. Dolphins and Lucky Lady's Charm have not been very generous lately. Only Captain Venture seems to be giving but cant really rely on one machine alone of course especially on Novo's ;)

11 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@Nicola i notice you play late at night, maybe they pay out more early hours of the morning,☺

Seems that way. Out of 56 sessions so far this year I have cashed out 42 of them and I only play in the early hours.

I know slots are random, but low-rolling also helps :D

Archived