Sickest slot experience of my life. Wtf just happened??

Alleone

I sat at work doing my normal boring stuff and thought what the hell lets slot for a few minuits.

I deposited 200SEK (20€) and went for Queen of Riches. Played 0.50€ /spin.  The machine was on fire and started connecting the wheels but I always was one symbol away from a great hit. Started to drop lower and lower until I only had 0.53€ left.. 

I clicked for my last bet and the wheels started to spin but then my computor started to lag. I thought the wifi went down and since I was in a hurry to catch The bus I just shut down everything. 

Went and met a friend to have a few beers and watch Arsenal - Ösk El game. 

Logged in again to see If I had some bonus wheels we could play and was in shock.  My account was at 97800 SEK (9800€) 

Thought it was a bug so checked my history and to my sick surprise it was right There. 97800 Sek win on my last 5 kr bet. 

I double checked with The customer service and yes I had really hit that. I Will probably newer know what happened but i withdrew everything and the money is already on my bank account.

Sick sick sick :)

The funny thing is I had a Great win in danger high voltage a few months back where i won like 10k € on a 2€ bet. That time I was shitfaced drunk and have NO idea wtf I hit to get almost 5000x. 

So my 2 by far biggest wins I dont even know what has happened ? 

Anyway tnx BTG i guess 

12 hours ago, Alleone said:

I clicked for my last bet and the wheels started to spin but then my computor started to lag. I thought the wifi went down

Weirdly enough when I got the 19531x win it did the same thing. I thought the slot had timed out then I thought my wifi had gone but it took a good 30seconds for the K's to drop in.

Archived