big time gaming becoming the new netent losing streak?

ryans_slots

BGT just high volatile machines with hard to get bonusses especially on Bonanza. Temple Quest just poorly designed dont like it at all. NETENT in general high volatile and non paying bonusses cept for a few. They do not compare at all in my opinion, just unlucky

1 year straight is a long time daenyboi88. That sounds expensive! It isn' great nothing over 2000 x was seen. The CEO of big time gaming was saying at that Ice meeting online the other day that you can get 117000 ways on the bonus with a high multiplier but it's half a million spins to one to see it!!! Could take years. Crazy stuff! and it would pay enormous with the right set up. I love slot maths & getting involved with slot design the last year, but its about the right time and place I'd say. I only play it now and again. Voltage is just as volatile but feels luckier oddly.

The magics92 sounds like you just had bad luck like a few said above. You'll hit a whopper soon I'm sure on voltage. ☺It oddly shows me 2000 x and 1000 x over 6 times now and I play it 3 or 4 times a month only. Takes patience sometimes.

Daeny id love to see you film over 10000 x on bonanza 1 day. It's only 1 video at 14000 x ever with those diamonds. It'O dd that I feel also. Will anyone ever get close to that even again. Seems THAT tough?

On 2/10/2018 at 01:35, Slotwin excitement channel said:

The CEO of big time gaming was saying at that Ice meeting online the other day that you can get 117000 ways on the bonus with a high multiplier but it's half a million spins to one to see it!!! 

It''s interesting that, that's been confirmed.. it's obviously programmed to come up way way less than the base game. (which is maybe 1 in 4-5000 spins?)

the highest ways, iv'e seen in a bonus, is dazza has a 52400 one i think in one of his videos.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-02-10 at 02:35, Slotwin excitement channel said:

1 year straight is a long time daenyboi88. That sounds expensive! It isn' great nothing over 2000 x was seen. The CEO of big time gaming was saying at that Ice meeting online the other day that you can get 117000 ways on the bonus with a high multiplier but it's half a million spins to one to see it!!! Could take years. Crazy stuff! and it would pay enormous with the right set up. I love slot maths & getting involved with slot design the last year, but its about the right time and place I'd say. I only play it now and again. Voltage is just as volatile but feels luckier oddly.

The magics92 sounds like you just had bad luck like a few said above. You'll hit a whopper soon I'm sure on voltage. ☺It oddly shows me 2000 x and 1000 x over 6 times now and I play it 3 or 4 times a month only. Takes patience sometimes.

Daeny id love to see you film over 10000 x on bonanza 1 day. It's only 1 video at 14000 x ever with those diamonds. It'O dd that I feel also. Will anyone ever get close to that even again. Seems THAT tough?

Ive done closer to a million spin in bonanza by now.

=)

Archived