Happy New Year!!

Didn't see a thread yet so figured i'd pop one - hope alla you's dossers and dossettes had an amazing party or just a smashing time with your loved ones, and let's hope the new year brings luck, wealth and good health to all of us! If you were nice of course: if not Santa still has room in his sack of coals, and i heard he always hangs around a little to party before he heads back of to the Northpole, to play 10Kyeti the rest of the year :D

Hope for many more amazing streams, promos and banter and big wins: you lot have certainly grown on me, as far as that is possible in an online setting! Maybe it will be even better if i join the next best meet-up 🥂

Hope Kimme gets all better soon, and takes his time for his new mini-me 'Max megaways' and Hampe keeps up his good health resolutions! Thanks especially to the hand full of mods - fine chaps! (and chappettes) All the best guys! 

Edited by TrustworthyC
  • Like 2
  • Trophy 2
  • Get in! 1