WORST SLOTS in 2023 - let's hear your answers

I'll start:
1. Everything from Play n Go (maybe not Gigantoonz, that's the only one that's OK) - The Rise of Olympus / Moon Princess 20x bonuses are just so hilarious!!
2. Razor Returns - or should we call it "Copper Coins Retuns"
3. Power of Merlin Megaways - try and win those gambles (lol)
4. Bounty Hunters from NoLimit City - like, what is that even??!

• Like 1

Bounty hunters is just a scam slot having to pay 3x the stake is ridiculous especially for low stake gamblers and to then not even see a bonus scatter game in over like 200 spins is a joke I had the gun one many times but never had a connection and also playing without the xbet is pointless 99% dead spins. No limit games are getting more shady every slot they release they are so bad for normal players unless you can afford to spam bonus buys you will just lose.

Elk are also pretty poor for the UK market. They need to make slots for everyone not just xciter buy countries.

On 12/07/2023 at 12:55, DStan1991 said:

I'll start:
1. Everything from Play n Go (maybe not Gigantoonz, that's the only one that's OK) - The Rise of Olympus / Moon Princess 20x bonuses are just so hilarious!!
2. Razor Returns - or should we call it "Copper Coins Retuns"
3. Power of Merlin Megaways - try and win those gambles (lol)
4. Bounty Hunters from NoLimit City - like, what is that even??!

I am liking the new play’n’go slot Sparky and Shorts and if you are out of the UK the bonus buy options on Razor Returns is decent . 

a couple of these new No Limit Slots have an entertaining theme and mechanics but when I get a return of 5x 6/10 bonuses - I start to lose interest. 

I know peeps who can bonus buy love them but my unfavourite slots are any Hacksaw - the entire colour palette in 95% of their games is black, dark grey, dark brown and maybe a splash of dark red! All their games look like some dull, dimly lit, cheap-ass mobile game from 15 years ago with poor graphics & weak entertainment energy.

I find the few times I've tried Hacksaw tites that spinning all their games is boring asf - and personally to me the majority of them feel set up for bonus buyers or big bankroll spinners only too.

4 hours ago, dagreenblazer said:

I know peeps who can bonus buy love them but my unfavourite slots are any Hacksaw - the entire colour palette in 95% of their games is black, dark grey, dark brown and maybe a splash of dark red! All their games look like some dull, dimly lit, cheap-ass mobile game from 15 years ago with poor graphics & weak entertainment energy.

I find the few times I've tried Hacksaw tites that spinning all their games is boring asf - and personally to me the majority of them feel set up for bonus buyers or big bankroll spinners only too.

I agree completely, every damn time I try to play one of their basegames 0 happens, absolute 0.

Hmm, I think No Limit City been kinda meh this year, I accetuly liked this Bounty Hunter one first of many from NoLimit City i liked, think maybe they got abit lazy since Evolution Gaming decided too buy them up. 

😎

Some of my worst released slots of 2023 (If only counting bigger game studios like top 15)

I think Jane Blonde Returns (Microgaming) Super terrible and boring slot.

Jane Hunter  and the mask of Montezuma (Pragmatic Play) - Quite hard to spin in, gives this random jackpot coin feature which always almost always is the absolute worst possible - So bad they had to not include it in the John Hunter series and start with Jane Hunter.

Wild West Duel's (Pragmatic Play) - Dont like this one, First its just a straight copy of Hacksaw's wanted dead or a wild & Pragmatic already does so many reskins of current games with just small difference. (The Beer bonus feels better than the train) Then i think their Zeus VS Hades was a better concept and way to go. 

Heist For the Golden Nuggets (Pragmatic Play) - Done a 600-700 Spins on this one and few bonus buys and think its very toxic, The bonus buy is 75x to buy - the slot requires a golden nugget on reel 1, 3 & 5 Its almost impossible to spin in, does a lot of teases for big nuggets values (0.5x-250x per nugget) But never lands when it teases big and every time you buy the bonus its super super low values.. 

I generally don't like elk games that much, most of their bonus buys used to be way to consistent in just giving 80 %-120 % of buy costs and just slowly killed you i think some of their releases this year Tropicool 2, Rabbit's Royale/Pirots is a bit of fun sometimes and their graphics is always good just usually not the games that does the magic and leave you with a profit day. 

I think Slotmill & Print studios done among the best this year with Unique and fun concepts and well made slots overall, Relax Gaming done some great releases too did not like this Shark wash to much then i preffer some of their sub studios like (4 The Player) does more fun games and concepts.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/07/2023 at 17:11, GargaKev said:

Hmm, I think No Limit City been kinda meh this year, I accetuly liked this Bounty Hunter one first of many from NoLimit City i liked, think maybe they got abit lazy since Evolution Gaming decided too buy them up

[...} Jane Hunter  and the mask of Montezuma (Pragmatic Play) - Quite hard to spin in, gives this random jackpot coin feature which always almost always is the absolute worst possible - So bad they had to not include it in the John Hunter series and start with Jane Hunter.

[...] I generally don't like elk games that much, most of their bonus buys used to be way to consistent in just giving 80 %-120 % of buy costs and just slowly killed you i think some of their releases this year Tropicool 2, Rabbit's Royale/Pirots is a bit of fun sometimes and their graphics is always good just usually not the games that does the magic and leave you with a profit day. 

I'm with you on your above thoughts. Plus, the Tropicool 2 big win sound may be one of the most annoying things I've ever experienced in terms of slot audio. BTG has a couple of "great" contenders too imho, Vegas Rush and Big Bad Bison (ironically the name is exactly on point here). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Starburst. I don't get the fascination of a slot that barely pays over 100x and has the boredom level of watching someone sleep. I've also seen this slot give so many dead spins and for a low volatile piece of crap I'll never understand why you'd want to play with your own real money - in fact there's been so many times i was offered no deposit spins on Starburst (wonder why) and I've not even bothered to waste my time playing them (spins with a wager) 😆