[GAME PROMO] Big Bamboo (Push Gaming)

0.20 bet - 519x - Leo Vegas

This is probably one of my favorites games. Base hits are actually pretty decent and can keep you going for a while. Love the dynamic of different bonuses and having a growing multiplier that multiplies coins. Also can potentially win hugggge with that 5000 coin 🪙

Very impressed with the new slot.

Screenshot_2022-03-18-09-33-00-03_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Edited by Rhysttt

166x 0,2€ bet.

one of the better push gaming releases.

smooth gameplay/sounds and a lot of potential.

i really dont like that u cant miss the bonus even if u landed it. thats just really bad game design imo.

the missing odds and random stops of the gamble are bad design too.

all in all i give it 3/5

938199272_rffleentry.PNG.33852a77218de232d7fff04745597ee2.PNG

Leovegas 1627.4x win. 0.2e bet.

Review:

The game is really fun. In my opinion the best game Push Gaming has made this year. You can make a bonus buy or just regularly play the game. Gambling the bonus is also possible which is fun. Insane hit potential, almost too insane for my wallet 🤣, meaning it can also deminish your balance quickly.

The only negative i have is that if you wish to do one of the higher bonus buys it costs a ton. Even with 0.2e betsize the biggest bonus buys are around 125 euros.

I also think the characters in the slot look nice, and the coin bonus inside a bonus feature is great !

bigbamboo3.JPG

Edited by thefan

557x, 0,2 euro bet

Review of the game: I really like the game. It is fun to play and offers quite a bit of excitement. I also like the different bonus buy options. Very volatile but lots of potential too. The dynamic with the coins in the bonus is nice. Overall a solid game and one of the better releases of the push gaming in a long time. Will give this one a go also in the future. 

big bamboo 557x.jpg

1122,2x - 0,20€ bet 

The volatility on this goes through the roof. Had couple sessions on this. First session I had almost every time gold bonus from random buy, still most of the bonuses paid 20-200x. Another session I didn’t get one single gold bonus from random buy, and every gamble I lost aswell.. Well atleast I got one decent bonus on the first session. 4/10

772AEFA2-E5B4-4A28-9607-46EB554894EB.png

• Sad 1
  • Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic