[COMPETITION] Solar Nova (Iron Dog Studio)

Skylined87

160x on a 250x bonus buy(40c). Not a big fan, much like jammin jars good bonuses are few and far between. I wish the transforming features happened more often and they also take alot of time to pay a fraction of your bet size which slows the game down. It would be more fun to see it do every segment at once every time. 

160x.thumb.JPG.4af7c039f1e5549bcef16807271e9029.JPG

Leovegas 22.5x / 0.2€ bet

This year I'm trying not to bonus buy in these promotion's. 

The game took 250x without any bonus. The cheapest bonus buy cost 90x, you do the math what is better to do. 

The game play is nice, smooth and nice graphics. I like the sound, it's a bit retro feeling. The "warping" feature is nice that you can still get your "spaceship's" close to each other. 

I give it 3.5/5

solar.thumb.jpg.a9143d679414e078a388a7018f44d638.jpg

Leovegas 21x

Did around 1000 spins had couple 20x base wins and 1 15bonus.

Slot just felt like a poor jamming jars rip off with a random jar swap feature in base, didn't really like the gfx and it was hard to tell the difference between the lighter symbols on mobile but the sound was ok. 

21x.thumb.jpg.0ecdf168696437af6d8a33134eba043a.jpg

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic