11.07.2021 | Final: Italy vs England betting tips, predictions & bet slips

Poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win the match between Italy vs England on July 11th 2021 at Wembley Stadium?

• Italy
    • England
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/21 at 21:00

The final conclusion of what's been an amazing display of the sport most of us enjoy kicks off on Sunday, July 11th at Wembley Stadium in London, at 21:00 CET. 

Is it finally coming home? You tell me. 

Share your betting tips and predictions (number of goals, corners, etc ...) here. Upload a screenshot of a qualifying betslip in this thread to enter our daily €100 Euros 2020 raffle*, and tell us why you're betting on that outcome.

*Terms and conditions apply. For more information, see our [Daily €100 Tipster Raffle] Euros2020 sticky thread

10 hours ago, pkpk said:

@CGDL

Can I use my free entry in the raffle for this match. I have decided not to bet on this match. Thank you

Duly noted, and entered :) Good luck! (in case anyone is wondering, I fudged up on a date he/she had a qualifying entry resulting in not being added to the raffle. As a result, I offered pkpk an entry to a match of his/her choice as compensation for the mishap. No riggedness here, lol).

9 minutes ago, 780xFTW said:

i go for italy to win. they played a really strong tourney and england wouldnt even be in the final without the help of the ref in the semi final

316205853_engita.thumb.JPG.62202e9170d51486239fc0415ea994b0.JPG

What you talking about if the penalty was not giving you saying England would have lost? Denmark were struggling England were all over Denmark it was a matter of time before they scored. And the free kick for the goal is also debatable. 

• Like 1