[GIVEAWAY] Neon Rush (Yggdrasil)

Skylined87

Feedback about the slot:

I like the Yggdrasil interface. The graphics are fine. The best thing about this slot is the splitting symbols. Also fine is the feature.

I am not sure if the jackpot feature should be in this slot, and think that the slot would probably be better without.

What is really horrible is the constant crashing of the slot. I have played a couple of thousand spins on this slot but wouldn't have without the promo.

Best win so far: 156,6x

Screenshot_20200412-175959.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.. where to start.. The base game is an interesting concept but i found it had to understand what was going on without playing for a while, i can see the potentialé but its not a game i would rush back to. I only did a small deposit and played small stakes as its not payday yet :) and to be fair i normally roll around 20p stake anyway. I started off at 10p and after a few spins it didn't seem to generous, i managed my 20x win by triggering the Jackpot feature (no idea how) and that was the highest x win i managed after quite a few spins. i upped the stake to 20p for a while and then ran away as it was getting hungry and easting away at my balance.

Likes - Colourful like an 80s nightclub, good chilled music and great layout. £1 Million jackpot on £40 spins is insane and i hope i see someone hit it someday

Dislikes - Base game doesn't give enough wins for me to feel like im getting entertained for my cash.  Seems tricky to get a bonus but i may have been unlucky.

Would i play it again - Possibly but would be few spins hoping to get the bonus quickly and probably run away if i managed it. I would opt for temple stacks splitz over this without hesitation.

Good luck all if you have a shot!

Screenshot_2020-04-14_at_22_30_13.png

For the random giveaway

1) personally I like the colour scheme, pleasing to the eyes.
2) The game felt a little slugish and it also crashed a couple times
3) A extra feature like the jackpot feature is always great to have along with free spins and it dropped in 3 times over 300 ish spins which i think is very reasonable.

Thanks.

2020-04-15_(2).png

Game is okay.
Got quite a few features and some bonuses which kept the balance steady.
Music, graphics and stuff are all neat. The disconnects were not but they may be fixed now.
Jackpot feature is nice as well but the 25000x is unnecessary imo.. Would rather see that split up for "smaller wins".

7/10

Best I got was 153x

neon rush raffle.PNG

Here's my 85x win for the random draw :)

In general I like the game, I love the fact that every spin is exciting and can hit big with the jackpot and splitting symbols.

I'm also always a fan of mystery symbols and this game has them with a nice touch to it (splitting into multiple symbols).

The bonus is lots of fun and has a real feel of potential with only wilds and jackpot symbols as mystery symbol.

The style, graphics and sounds, are great. I do love the retro style here.

I can see me playing this more to try and get a higher jackpot.

It crashes a lot currently, but that will probably get fixed soon anyway..

Schermafbeelding_2020-04-17_om_16_35_47.png

I kind of liked the game but for me aswell it was crashing all the time. Graphics are good as they usually in yggdrassil are, the theme is a bit boring and too generic.

The freespins are pretty exciting, but the jackpot could be smaller since it feels like its impossible to hit it...

This was the biggest win i managed to get before i got fed up with the crashing:

neonrush2.JPG

Preliminary winners (given that all checks out, they will be final winners):

1. @Joppezzz
2. @Spajek
3. @thefan

4. @SNcA
5. @pepe
6. @vanHooff

Random draw winners (draw can be seen here
https://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=1672713QSQLP):

@OnAirJannick @Cardio1979 @780xFTW @ressivv @NeWbZs @Lee Todd @highway5 @supeoman

Thanks for everyone's feedback and participation ❤️ 

• Skylined87 unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived