Ice Wolf sick maximum cap win 2500 x

Avidgambler

So this just happened. Absolutely sick hits and set up on Elk game Ice Wolf. I thought it would keep going when the max win cap reached alert popped up. Money wise my all time biggest win. Super happy about this one, was waiting long that this pays something good. 

Here are the main hits and the max cap win screen: 

icewlf sickness hit.jpg

icewolf max win.jpg

icewolf max cap screen.jpg

Yeah i thought so too so the cap came as a surprise. I already thought this could potentially be much bigger, as you can see the set up it was 1 hit away from 500x total multiplier. But yeah apparently it is capped. It says so in the game rules, I just never really bothered to check them properly. But yeah, in the end it is still really really nice win, so I'm happy. 

@ELK Studios are you here? any comments?

@Skylined87 could you ask for some feedback here?

I think this slot is one of the best ELK has made, and it seems to have huge potential, but after i've seen this, i'm not sure if i will play this slot anymore, becasue it's so harsh for the balance, and knowing it's capped, there are many other volatile slots out there that can reward you way bigger.

2500x is still a great win, but this could have been biggggggger!

Thanks for support guys. I am still very happy about my win, but I agree that the cap seems too low for this kind of game.

I was wrong in that the multipliers would be multiplied by each other. Actually they are just added together. That being said the 2nd picture win was already cut short because of the reached win cap limit. 

In 2nd picture

There are 24 ways of 4 hammers = 24 x 0,6€ x 52 multiplier = 748,8 €

and 32 ways of 5 blue elks = 32 x 2€ x 52 multiplier = 3328€

So if the spin would have been let complete it would have paid 4076,8€ alone. And of course there would have been at least 1 extra spin.

8 hours ago, pausefisk said:

@ELK Studios are you here? any comments?

@Skylined87 could you ask for some feedback here?

I think this slot is one of the best ELK has made, and it seems to have huge potential, but after i've seen this, i'm not sure if i will play this slot anymore, becasue it's so harsh for the balance, and knowing it's capped, there are many other volatile slots out there that can reward you way bigger.

2500x is still a great win, but this could have been biggggggger!

I've brought this topic to their attention :) 

Hi Guys! 

First off, congrats @Avidgambler on the win! 

Regarding the cap, we have set betting levels on all of our games ranging from 0.20 cent up to 100 EUR, and with that we have to cap our games in order for operators to go live with them. We know there are games out there with much higher exposure (max x win), which then are managed with lower betting levels. We have tried to raise the exposure with the current betting levels on for example Chi (10000+ x bet) but that wasn’t widely accepted or released because of that.

We are looking into lower betting levels in order to offer higher exposure. 

Hope this clears it up :)

7 hours ago, dirtystack said:

Might be 16 ways of hammers and 16 ways of elks, depends it the wild in the top bar is multiplicative, with the symbols below it on the reels, or additive.

Doesn't matter, increase the cap!

The multipliers are additive in the top bar.

Archived