My first 50 GBP BOD Bonus

WillFor

Having recently (just before Christmas!) clocked a huge Explorer win on BOD (5 GBP stake that won me 11,000 GBP!) I've slowly increased my stake and just when I thought my luck couldn't get better, my first 50 GBP spin bonus on BOD gives me some nice Gold Dudes - speechless!

Sorry for the beginning of the video - I'm on a Mac and had no idea how to properly screen record, so had to Google it 'just in case' it was a big win - maybe Reggie can give me some editing lessons sometime 😂

1 hour ago, WillFor said:

Thanks Bud! Being ‘very’ careful, but thought I’d treat myself to the odd £50 spin here and there 🙂

You money, your way to gamble :) I would just cry myself to sleep if i get six 50£ deadspins in a row :D if your standard bet is 5£ dont raise the bets too high otherwise the day will come where 5£ spins arent exiting for you anymore...

Many thanks for all the comments, especially those concerned about my increase in stake to £50 p/s. In touching to see so many people noting concern and being caring for one-another in the community.

Rest assured that this bet size isn’t an everyday occurrence, but was a little bit of fun that happen to pay off!

Im waiting on another £6k withdrawal being ‘approved’ then taking a break from play to concentrate on enjoying other people’s wins on this forum

Archived