[GIVEAWAY] Re-Spin Of Amun Re (Gamomat)

Skylined87

Forum_Banner (1).jpg

Reach out for the jackpots in Respins of Amun Re in three different games!

subheader_-_how_to_participate.png

Post your biggest x win screenshot or a video on Ramses Book Respins of Amun-Re, Back to the Fruits Respins of Amun-Re or Fancy Fruits Respins of Amun-Re on JustSpin or 21.com in real money mode. 

If you don't have an account at JustSpin, make one HERE button.png

If you don't have an account at 21.com, make one HERE button.png

subheader_-_prizes.png

Top 5 biggest x wins in Ramses Book Respins of Amun-Re, Back to the Fruits Respins of Amun-Re or Fancy Fruits Respins of Amun-Re on JustSpin or 21.com in real money mode will get you cash prizes of:

1. €500
2. €350
3. €250
4. €150 
5. €100

RANDOM PRIZE DRAW for anyone that posts a screenshot or video of Respin Feature on Ramses Book Respins of Amun-Re, Back to the Fruits Respins of Amun-Re or Fancy Fruits Respins of Amun-Re (all of which are slots from Gamomaton JustSpin or 21.com in real money mode

4 winners of €50 each

subheader_-_important.png

Promotion period lasts from 17th of December 2019 and ends on the 24th of December 2019 at 23:59.

Prize draw will take place 26th of December and winners will be credited same day, given that they will provide all information needed and that their entries (screenshot/video) are verified.

Cash prizes come with 1x wagering requirement before cashing out.

Games might be unavailable for some countries.

Sweden is excluded.

Terms & Conditions: 
- One prize per person only
- Free spins come with 25x wager
- Swedish players are excluded
- Cash prizes carry 1x wager before cashout
- Only real money screenshots/videos accepted as entry
- 21.com T&C apply
- JustSpin T&C apply
- 18+, BeGambleAware.org
- This promotion is subject to change at any time

23 hours ago, dbbmuziek said:

I can't seem to find the game on JustSpin. Is it on there or is my country excluded(The Netherlands)?

Hi @dbbmuziek

Please check now!

4 hours ago, mosmagic said:

Just been on with chat at 21.com and i think these games are region locked for New Zealanders as well :( Didn't work at JustSpin as well

The games show up but link to a dead play screen. Tried firefox and chrome then even tried on my laptop as asked by chat but no luck. Chat can't see the problem but are trying to work it out.

Try again tomorrow or wait for an email from 21.com

Hi @mosmagic

Can you please PM me your user name so I can investigate in it? New Zealand is not region locked by Gamomat, I have tried myself with NZ VPN and I could enter the games without any issues.

Kind regards,
Alex

12 hours ago, Alex_Justspin said:

Can you please PM me your user name so I can investigate in it? New Zealand is not region locked by Gamomat, I have tried myself with NZ VPN and I could enter the games without any issues.

Kind regards,
Alex

I tried on a account I just created and can't load the games from NZ on justspins.

Inspecting the page source it says "Game could not be opened!" but not visible when viewing the page

On 19/12/2019 at 19:17, LetsGiveItASpin said:

I don't think any of UK is allowed, can you confirm @Alex_Justspin ?

Hi Kim,

UK is not allowed and neither is Ireland, that is correct.

On 20/12/2019 at 09:02, mosmagic said:

Spoke to chat again it's something with the provider. The gamomat slots work when logged out but log in and they blank out again. So the waiting game again

Hi @mosmagic

The slots are confirmed working as they should for NZ players, but do get back to me in PM and I can investigate your case with Gamomat.

Kind regards,
Alex

Archived