Why do you play slots?

twitteraar

I play slots because there also rigged to win 

Even if there not directly rigged they are in some sense example , very noticeable when hot or cold very at times, and programmed so they achieve there RTP so if a big set of big wins come I the program will take it back to achieve its goal of example 96% slots should be random of chance but I believe in the example I give seem fair! And are good example that it's not as random as one may think! 

10 hours ago, Xxxxwildingxxxx said:

I play slots because there also rigged to win 

Even if there not directly rigged they are in some sense example , very noticeable when hot or cold very at times, and programmed so they achieve there RTP so if a big set of big wins come I the program will take it back to achieve its goal of example 96% slots should be random of chance but I believe in the example I give seem fair! And are good example that it's not as random as one may think! 

Be  careful as there are some games out there that give the guise of it "playing well" which completely destroy you. Play N Go games are the worst for it imo.

I play them because I enjoy them and its actually quite profitable for me so far.

I know how they work, it's fine, there are ways to find added value from bonuses/promotions that outweigh the expected loss due to the RTP.

Backfires sometimes, as to be expected, but profitable overall.

There are some games out their that feel like scams but I am aware that may just be my experience of them. My experience is quite large in this regard as I'll often play hundreds of thousands of spins on particular games in tournaments/promotions and I track the stats with Slottracker (doesn't seem to be working at the moment though)

Worst scam feeling game I've ever played = Hall of the Mountain King.

I will add that  in long term spinning tournaments Quickspin will very reliably reflect the stated RTP, especially with the newer slots, Sakura Fortune, Eastern Emeralds, Tiger's Glory.

Reactoonz is broken at times but I still love it and have many big wins including a 2305x win.

PlaynGo, hmm, I don't think it matters what you pick in their gamble feature. Book of Dead Gamble for example -it doesnt matter what you pick, just picking anything gives you a 1 in 4 chance of winning, its not like the game has selected spades, and if you pick spades you match the games pick and win. You pick anything and it just goes 1 in 4 you win. you are just choosing whether or not to gamble 1 in 4 when you click on a suit. The reason I feel like this is because:

If the game is in a bad mood and I gamble every win by picking Hearts it will go 20 times in a row without Hearts coming, 

If the game is in a bad mood and I gamble every win by picking whatever the previous card was it will go 20 times in a row cycling between everything except what the previous card was.

You can try it by playing 1 line 1 coin at £0.01 per spin, set it to autospin and have it set to stop on any win.

Yggdrasil games are brutal and just rinse you, leaving you wondering how they can even possibly pay and then they surprise you by giving your money back in some ridiculous manner.

Netent games feel to me like you have to feed them first, wins just don't come until you have pumped a load of money in. 

This weekend just gone I felt, when paying Netent, that I am paying for their recent acquisition of...

Red tiger games are just insanely brutal and punish you so much, if they are bad they stay bad, that is it, they won't change until you stop and come back weeks later.

This is all based on the feeling I get when playing these slots. I know the actual truth behind the slots and I'm aware that what I feel is based purely my experience, therefore it is to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Also Jammin Jars, that games forces me to love slots. I've had 30-40 wins over 1000x and I'm up over £12 000  in 100 000 spins with an average betsize of £0.20 

What's not to love.

Archived