Hypernova Megaways / introducing ReelPlay!

Dave - ReelPlay

Folks I just wanted to drop y'all a quick line with some news - Chance Interactive have today re-branded to ReelPlay. 

The PR is up at: https://reel-play.com/news/ for those who like PR type stuff :) 

We're so grateful that the CG community got behind Buster Hammer Carnival on release earlier in the year. Things are going to speed up on the release front; our next game is due live mid-August and is called Hypernova Megaways.

Belly.jpg

.... more info to follow here.

Cheers,

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback, mystery @slotsproducer

We did rounds of iterations and took outside review before landing on the final design. The game has performed very well but we're always looking to improve. What do your producers suggest would be a better treatment?

7 minutes ago, Slotspinner said:

the game feels awfully slow aswell

@Slotspinner, thanks for the note. First we're hearing of this; please could you advise how you're accessing the game (handset / computer type) and I'll have the platform look into it? Or perhaps you mean 'slow' in another sense?

It is extremely slow to play - you have to wait for the animations of the symbols before they explode and the animations are long - the pacing of the game is way too slow. It lacks excitement because of this.

Also, you should have tried to find a way to match lightning link - i.e have the cash values on the balls as the pass through and land, and remove that toggle when they land. Slowing the reels down slightly would have helped if you wanted players to see them. And whoever the outside reviewer was, i wouldn't use them again ;)

Put it like this, you got 7 producers all saying "that's a really bad way of doing it" :)

58 minutes ago, slotsproducer said:

It is extremely slow to play - you have to wait for the animations of the symbols before they explode and the animations are long - the pacing of the game is way too slow. It lacks excitement because of this.

Also, you should have tried to find a way to match lightning link - i.e have the cash values on the balls as the pass through and land, and remove that toggle when they land. Slowing the reels down slightly would have helped if you wanted players to see them. And whoever the outside reviewer was, i wouldn't use them again ;)

Put it like this, you got 7 producers all saying "that's a really bad way of doing it" :)

...and a ton of happy players keeping it in the top played games on LeoV since launch!

Beauty of online is we can modify easily and we will respond to feedback, certainly if its consistent. 

Likewise forums such as these permit fair opinion exchange, with the upshot being the players enjoy better games. 

Really appreciate you taking the time @slotsproducer

3 hours ago, Dave - ReelPlay said:

...and a ton of happy players keeping it in the top played games on LeoV since launch!

Well to be honest it's new and has Megaways in the name. :D I'm not saying this game is bad or anything. But i find the animation of the winnings also way to slow, if you don't want to change that, can you atleast add so players could click and skip the animation otherwise it feels like we all have now the 3 second rule. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived