10000x on jammins jar my biggest win ever

Chiku

Holy molly !!!!! What a f*** hit here !!! Big congratz man !! 

On 08/10/2018 at 22:45, SlotsAndSquats said:

Am I the only one not getting over a 100x on this fudging game? ?

Nope, I tried this game and.... I banned him for a good while ! :D Don't like it at all ! 

Since the streamers proved it’s not really random, it seems like bull, I liked it before then as I did Tiki but just don’t trust it any more and the pay table still says the game is random... It needs to be changed to pseudo random or at least explain how the game works... 

Works the same as every other slot. You press spin, it takes the money from your wallet, decides if you win anything and how much, then it displays a cinematic that is just a visual treat. Something to get you hooked and think there is more going on then there actually is.

Pretty sure its the same as every slot, Bonanza could have options when you hit the bonus;

Click "Start" to watch some cinematic that correlates to you winning $xxxx

or

Click "collect $1583 and skip the show"

xxxx = £1583 in both cases.

Seems jamming jars has less ability in its code to generate on the fly "reels" which leads to the same graphics sometimes. Possibly due to the fact its 'ways' are many times greater then Bonanza;  forward, back, up down and a combination of all directions with wilds etc, looks very complex to me.

The math dictates what you see on the reels.

The reels don't dictate or affect anything.

Archived