Legends of the Pharaohs INSANE WIN

jankkee

1 hour ago, Skylined87 said:

Sick, congrats!

I wonder though, is it possible to get all reels wild with hitting like 6-7 scatters :D 

I think you can only have 3 bonus symbol things at the top, so the only way to get 'full screen wild would easier be wild reel 1&2 then some other symbol like wild ACE on reel 3 4 5, don't think it would actually full screen wild tho.

9 hours ago, themagics92 said:

I think you can only have 3 bonus symbol things at the top, so the only way to get 'full screen wild would easier be wild reel 1&2 then some other symbol like wild ACE on reel 3 4 5, don't think it would actually full screen wild tho.

Indeed, if you get 6 scatters you will get 15 spins instead of 10. And I guess 7 scatter is 20 spins :)

@jankkee wow! Massive win jankkee and beautiful to look at.

I think this is your 3 rd win on big bets on legend of the pharoah's. Great slot/game when it does kick into gear.

Can get expensive on the buying big bet games but for you jankkee it has paid off very nicely.

5 scatters, First 3 reels wild. Man how bliss was that to watch. 400 euro minimum per spin.

Well done jankkee catching a final total of 4602 euro's. Biggest i have seen yet from this slot/game.

Big congratz and enjoy your winnings. Beautiful bonus.??.

Archived