2000x on cazino zepeline

commander_dicksquad

1 hour ago, themagics92 said:

isn't it 800 euro win, 0.40 euro betsize? approx

Hi magics, i was going on the player saying he got a 24,000 cashout. Thats why i thought it was 2400 euro. The zeppalin win may have been part of the build up to 24,000 kr. I may be wrong though magics. It might well be 800 euro. The player might pop back on and tell us what it was if he hopefully reads this.??..

I think your right magics to be honest, he has said yes around that so i think your right.?. As usual im thinking to deep into it. Or not looking hard enough at the stake to win to conversion rate part of it..?.

1 hour ago, Craig smith said:

Hi magics, i was going on the player saying he got a 24,000 cashout. Thats why i thought it was 2400 euro. The zeppalin win may have been part of the build up to 24,000 kr. I may be wrong though magics. It might well be 800 euro. The player might pop back on and tell us what it was if he hopefully reads this.??..

I think your right magics to be honest, he has said yes around that so i think your right.?. As usual im thinking to deep into it. Or not looking hard enough at the stake to win to conversion rate part of it..?.

my bad I never read the posts just look at the pictures lol :D

4 hours ago, themagics92 said:

my bad I never read the posts just look at the pictures lol :D

Well i was playing with a small bonus so had to wager 17 000 kr overall otherwise i would deffinetly cash out the winnings from cazino zeppeline . I deposited 300 kr with a 50% bonus so 450 kr and 35x wager (kinda hard) But fortuanatly we ran hot on almost every slot we playd . Bod gave 2 great bonuses on about 150x each 20kr stake . Then Hugo goal was good to us , lucky little gods didnt bonus after about 180 spins but gave the best symbol wich was 450x bonus 18kr stake . And after that the wager was about done and we went for it on joker pro for a wild line hunt but didnt pay much . So we ended on cashing out 24 000 kr :)  Sry for bad english .

4 minutes ago, commander_dicksquad said:

Well i was playing with a small bonus so had to wager 17 000 kr overall otherwise i would deffinetly cash out the winnings from cazino zeppeline . I deposited 300 kr with a 50% bonus so 450 kr and 35x wager (kinda hard) But fortuanatly we ran hot on almost every slot we playd . Bod gave 2 great bonuses on about 150x each 20kr stake . Then Hugo goal was good to us , lucky little gods didnt bonus after about 180 spins but gave the best symbol wich was 450x bonus 18kr stake . And after that the wager was about done and we went for it on joker pro for a wild line hunt but didnt pay much . So we ended on cashing out 24 000 kr :)  Sry for bad english .

Thankyou commander for explaining the breakdown on your slot play. Very good end result and congratz on beating wagering.?. Your english is fine commander.?.

Archived