just one of those days

cabzla

playing book of Dead 2 Euro stake hitting bonus fairly quick Q, not a single expansion boom last spin 5 explorers sadly i played in 5 lines and hit was on 9 line or so....getting frustrated loosing bankroll. deposit Another Bullet dhv 4 Euro Stakes tilt Mode getting 3 fucking Features all Pay less than 50x.  go book of Dead 2 Euro 10 lines hit Feature on last 10 Euro(after ages) getting 17x.....lose the bankroll. go playmoney 5th spin Feature Explorer hitting 4 of them...closing Browser and lay on bed eating ben n jerry Ice Cream...horrible day ohhh my god 

Bad luck and cold streaks & tilting. Familiar feeling to every gambler.

I would take a break from gambling, to avoid complete tilt & things getting out of hand.

Hopefully you already feel better mate! Cheers!

If you are tilting, please self exclude it’s honestly not worth it and would hate to see for you to lose more and potentially more than you can afford. 

Take a break, enjoy summer, avoid watching streams and slots completely. All the best my friend :)

2 hours ago, bigslotwins said:

If you are tilting, please self exclude it’s honestly not worth it and would hate to see for you to lose more and potentially more than you can afford. 

Take a break, enjoy summer, avoid watching streams and slots completely. All the best my friend :)

Hey Thanks for the words i had my absolute tilt Mode few years Back Not gonna Happen i am over the hill i had those Dry Moments from time to time and Ive taken quite a few Breaks up to 9 months .  ive got enough Money on my Saving Accounts etc that i cant Touch. ye ive considered taking a break for aleast 2/3 months. anyway Thanks for your Kind and helpfull words 

@cabzla sad to read cabzla, its the brutality of the whole game. Wee all no it. The highs, some unreal, the lows, some sore and some just gut wrenching.

I feel for you man because i have got to no you a bit over the past few months in commenting on your wins and that april fools you got me with on dead or alive.

When gambling is in you, its in you. And it gets in deep. Very deep. Tilt,  yes occasionally wee get out with a big win but alot of the time its a slow death. Wee feel the inevitable coming way before our balance is lost. 

Really feel for you cabzla and i really dont no what to say to be honest, I just hope your ok and the only thing that heals is time. 

Thats the best i can think of.?. Take care man?.

Archived