Free Betfilter for a year

Knobbo88

I know there are a lot of people who are having trouble staying in control and may need some software to help with this ... GOOD NEWS for all 

betfilter.com is free for a year with this promocode PLATINUM100 .  usual cost is $65 for the year.

I feel anyone with a problem should take advantage of this now.

1 minute ago, Craig smith said:

@Knobbo88 brilliant knobbo man. Thanks for puting that up. Credit to you. I hope tons of people see it. Maybe it could be pinned on the main page on the forum.?? ???.

@Craig smith i used this software myself a couple years ago and it included ad block , which removed any temptation . allowed me to control everything and seek professional help too. Never think installing this alone will help with everything

, always seek some professional help if things are getting really bad

@Knobbo88 yip i think its very important knobbo that what you have posted up gets pinned on page 1. Maybe skylined87 could do it. 

I myself play small stakes when i play and i wrestled with gambling addiction for years when i was younger. I got a hold in it eventually and now im in control. But i blew thousands when i was 18-25. Im 40 now knobbo and if i had that money now my god the things i would do. I have bad health and take it day to day. I would see some of the world knobbo if i had what i blew now. Ive moved on but gambling will always be in me.

It sounds like it was very successfull for yourself knobbo the ad block and im pleased it worked out for you. Theres thousands out thare if not hundreds of thousands suffering with addiction.

things like what you have posted up should be readilly available for people. I think its very important and should be thare for people to see its available. Good man knobbo for posting that up.?.

7 minutes ago, Kosmankasa said:

How does this work, not the code but the betfilter?

It's an installed software that will block your access to any gambling related sites and stops facebook etc from giving you gambling related ads. It does not let you uninstall from your device for a year unlike gamban.

you buy a license per device and if you have multiple email addresses you could use this code more then once for different devices , by creating a new username .

35 minutes ago, Knobbo88 said:

It's an installed software that will block your access to any gambling related sites and stops facebook etc from giving you gambling related ads. It does not let you uninstall from your device for a year unlike gamban.

you buy a license per device and if you have multiple email addresses you could use this code more then once for different devices , by creating a new username .

Thank you, that sounds very good.

Archived