THIRD HOTMODE - TERMINATOR 2 (502x)

TimSchaeffer

@TimSchaeffer well tim i have to say it for the 3 rd time asta la vista baby, brilliant tim that you hit a 3 rd hot mode. Bring on more please. Great to watch. I see what you mean tim on the last spin saving it. Just over 90 euro win on that spin. Its a shame you didnt get any big arnie connections right accross but hot mode is hot mode tim. So pleased you got it and congrats because they are hard to get. The music and the whole concept around about hot mode is brilliant. I think if it wanted to tim it can pay massive if it really decided to pay out. I think in real life big arnie has been or still is in hospital. I saw a clip of him in a hospital bed. Hope the big guy is ok so he can really bring you some more hot mode's and tell you, quote- I NEED YOUR CLOTHES, YOUR BOOTS AND YOUR MOTORCYCLE. Ha!. Great win tim, congrats man. 150 euro's is a nice win. Im sure i will see number 4 posted up soon hopefully. Such a long comment tim but hot mode and respect to big arnie deserves it. ???.

5 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@TimSchaeffer well tim i have to say it for the 3 rd time asta la vista baby, brilliant tim that you hit a 3 rd hot mode. Bring on more please. Great to watch. I see what you mean tim on the last spin saving it. Just over 90 euro win on that spin. Its a shame you didnt get any big arnie connections right accross but hot mode is hot mode tim. So pleased you got it and congrats because they are hard to get. The music and the whole concept around about hot mode is brilliant. I think if it wanted to tim it can pay massive if it really decided to pay out. I think in real life big arnie has been or still is in hospital. I saw a clip of him in a hospital bed. Hope the big guy is ok so he can really bring you some more hot mode's and tell you, quote- I NEED YOUR CLOTHES, YOUR BOOTS AND YOUR MOTORCYCLE. Ha!. Great win tim, congrats man. 150 euro's is a nice win. Im sure i will see number 4 posted up soon hopefully. Such a long comment tim but hot mode and respect to big arnie deserves it. ???.

ye thats right if im right arnold had an open heart surgery, it was a shock to me since i am into bodybuilding myself and he is the icon and the image of bodybuilding. but i saw a post of him where he told he woke up and the first words of him were; im back ;P

Archived