93 x book of ra+ £60 single line hit in bonus.

Craig smith

7 hours ago, Nicola said:

Very nice hits. I prefer the old version rather than deluxe :D

On casumo nicola theres book of ra and book of ra deluxe, also book of ra deluxe 6, i understand completely. The other version has a classic feel to it. This version is a bit amateurish looking at it. I just wanted to give it a go. Al be back on the old version very soon. As i am chasing a full screen of explorers.or 4 of them. Thanks for your reply nicola☺?.

3 minutes ago, Craig smith said:

On casumo nicola theres book of ra and book of ra deluxe, also book of ra deluxe 6, i understand completely. The other version has a classic feel to it. This version is a bit amateurish looking at it. I just wanted to give it a go. Al be back on the old version very soon. As i am chasing a full screen of explorers.or 4 of them. Thanks for your reply nicola☺?.

Sorry nicola i think av made a mistake sending my reply twice. Sorry could you delete one of them please. Thankyou craig?.

8 minutes ago, Craig smith said:

Also this book of ra only has 9 lines and not 10 like book of ra deluxe has.

10 hours ago, Craig smith said:

And av got myself in a bit of muddle with my replies. Hey ho wee all make mistakes.☺.

18 hours ago, Nicola said:

Very nice hits. I prefer the old version rather than deluxe :D

Av got myself in a bit of a muddle with my replies here. But hey ho wee all get muddled up sometimes.☺.

Archived