Possible Warning

Lemonsbluff

Hi all,

I made a deposit of £50 to Play Cosmo with a 200% bonus. After completing wagering, I withdrew some and kept playing. I turned a profit and made a lot of withdrawals. I was asked for extra verification (a selfie whilst holding my passport) which I provided and was quickly accepted. My first withdrawal (over 72 hours) still hasn't been approved and I just found out my account has been blocked.

I took some screenshots of my deposit in case something like this happened.

When I emailed them re: this, this is the response I received:

Dear Lyam

I sent you an email earlier regarding your Playcosmo account, it seems you may have not received this. 

Unfortunately your account has been temporarily suspended due to your account hitting one of our triggers. This is a mandatory audit check by EveryMatrix (UKGC) therefore the account will be paused until it resolved.

This is a formality that EveryMatrix complete however I will be chasing them to complete this as quickly as possible for you.

I appreciate that this may be frustrating. I apologise for the inconvenience caused at this time.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us confirming your username, full name and postcode within your email.

Kind Regards,
Ticket: https://playcosmo.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/35
Kind Regards,

Sarah
CS Support Team

Anyway, this may all turn out ok, but I thought I might warn people in case it doesn't.

Thanks,

Lyam

Screenshot 2018-02-28 at 19.07.15.png

8 hours ago, Lemonsbluff said:

Hi all,

I made a deposit of £50 to Play Cosmo with a 200% bonus. After completing wagering, I withdrew some and kept playing. I turned a profit and made a lot of withdrawals. I was asked for extra verification (a selfie whilst holding my passport) which I provided and was quickly accepted. My first withdrawal (over 72 hours) still hasn't been approved and I just found out my account has been blocked.

I took some screenshots of my deposit in case something like this happened.

When I emailed them re: this, this is the response I received:

Anyway, this may all turn out ok, but I thought I might warn people in case it doesn't.

Thanks,

Lyam

Screenshot 2018-02-28 at 19.07.15.png

I've never heard or even had this rule in 6 years of gambling....... also from UK I play week in week out I've never had a email like that before maybe its a new thing I'm not sure hope you get the withdrawals soon.

7 hours ago, pausefisk said:

@Lemonsbluff how on earth do you manage getting those small deposits into several huge cashout??!?! It's not the first time you posted some insane runs like this. Seems you're on a very hot run?!? Anyway, congrats, hope the audit will be sorted out and you get your winnings :)

I mostly played Big Bet machines on this website as the other games usually had errors (Dracula, Jekkyl, Monopoly, etc.) I've been looking over the past year but still definitely a loss over the span of a life time! :P

I'm quite confident I've breached nothing. I even emailed myself the terms and conditions in case they some how changed!

Will keep everyone updated on the outcome!

Hi all,

Some good news! I just want to say, the customer service here was outstanding. Sarah, the agent dealing with my case, provided updates almost daily so hats off to that!

Hi Lyam,

I hope you are well.

We have been actively chasing EveryMatrix today in regards to the compliance checks and I can finally give you some good news.

Firstly your account has been reactivated therefore you can log in.

Secondly, your account is fully verified and therefore any future withdrawals you make, will not go through this process again.

Finally, all your withdrawals have now been processed. It can take up to 1-3 working/bankings days before you may see the funds in your account.

Thank you for your patience in the matter and again congratulation on your winnings!

If you have any future queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Ticket: https://playcosmo.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/35
Kind Regards,

Sarah
CS Support Team

Archived