[FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Rock Star Santa (Yggdrasil)

Skylined87

I dont understand.The leaderboard top 10 will win or you will draw the winners?

I didnt like this game. but I played 1hour and changed my mind. We can get correct base game hits and chests. I got 11spins from chest, 9spins and 100x base game win.

It didnt seem rigged that always give the worst one. And this is good.

Great game

Feedback requirement has been removed, left it by mistake. Checking today on the erroneous entries.

9 minutes ago, dinozzo28 said:

I dont understand.The leaderboard top 10 will win or you will draw the winners?

I didnt like this game. but I played 1hour and changed my mind. We can get correct base game hits and chests. I got 11spins from chest, 9spins and 100x base game win.

It didnt seem rigged that always give the worst one. And this is good.

Great game

Fixed the wording, my bad.

• Like 1

I don't even know what to say about this slot, I did thousands of spins on 0,25 bet and I am down 300+ euros from the balance and I only got to the max gamble bonus once :D, it paid 80x

1 minute ago, ju5tz said:

I don't even know what to say about this slot, I did thousands of spins on 0,25 bet and I am down 300+ euros from the balance and I only got to the max gamble bonus once :D, it paid 80x

Highest win so far is a 100x from the gift box :D

28 minutes ago, ju5tz said:

Highest win so far is a 100x from the gift box :D

how?
0.25 x 1000 = 250, how can you be down 300+ 😂

• Haha 1

Balance just over $200 left and have put a solid 10+hrs of spinning in over a couple days. Roughly 10-15k spins, that's raw spins with no Golden Bet. Balance seems to go down slowly so good for wagering and the bonuses are usually 300-500spins with the occasional 2 bonuses in 100spins. Over time you can see the repeated patterns in spins and santa placements predictable. Gambling bonuses is very non-productive with 80% not making it to the full 11 spins.

Currently 8th but not for long I bet. To get a decent score plenty of wins and the mystery box needs extra spins or 4 wilds for a lift to the multipliers. Then hitting all multis in a good sized win.

6/10 After 50+ bonus gambles with only around 10 making 11 spin max makes this a hard grinder or 1 in a million hit slot. A lot of bells and hoho's, glitter and glam. Makes it boring really quick, repetitive!

6 hours ago, Runningmanscotland said:

I can't actually see how it happened? I've clicked through the link 3 times, and it shows bet 0, and just hangs on the freespins just after the gamble

Screenshot_20231205-070220_Chrome.jpg

Interesting game. I like the present box and it seems rather fair since I got the bonus and 100x a good amount of times so it looks like it's not heavily focused on the lower amount like a lot of other games. The golden bet was decent except for a couple of occasions where I got a bonus after 500 spins, which for a golden bet should be punishable by law. The bonus gamble on the other hand is quite overwhelming, risking 7/9 spins for 2 with 50/50 chance is not my cup of tea, and in my case especially, I didn't feel like I had 50% chance since I lost the gambles much more often, with the worst case being 12 consecutive loses on a 50/50,but maybe it was just my luck. On the plus side the game has a good potential and I saw that quite a few people hit over a 1000x( myself included).

Edited by SNcA