[FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Rock Star Santa (Yggdrasil)

Skylined87

Being UK player, i totally just bought Super Bonus every time lol!

At 250x cost, it definitely didn't seem worth it - 512x & 599x were my 2 highest though those 2 were also the only real time it paid over 100x - probably 90% of all Super Bonuses paid back under 40x, and that was out of roughly 60 - 80 buys.

You can see where the potential lies, as the multis can build up big quite rapidly, it's just anytime i had a good setup it just deadspan me out. Although it feels abit scripted with some overly obvious near misses, the game did also often surprise me by being fair and dropping correct symbols in at perfect times too.

I'm already a fan of the Tumble mechanic they use, as i like that sometimes after 1 connection you can already see that another connection will form, and in a game like this where the multis add up it's especially satisfying knowing more tumbles are coming! The only negative aspect was i would very often end up with 2 or 3 wilds close to each other but no connections forming.

The Present Box did give me 100x too and also got 4 free wilds one time and the 1FS one time too - seemed a relatively fair mechanic & i always like mini side bonuses!

I agree the round speed of each free spin could be increased - it was annoying how long it took on the bad ones, but tbf on the good bonuses it was nice sitting back & watching it all add up lol - offering option of turbo at least would be handy.

Overall a cool game imo, and though i didn't think I'd like it at first, it did really grow on me and was good fun to play!

Edited by dagreenblazer
4 minutes ago, TrustworthyC said:

Hard to believe i grinded that game for almost 3 days and didn't even manage to breach 1000x

Think my best was close to 500x..

Brutal!

Yeah I blame the insanely long spins. The slot would be so much better with faster animations and quick spinning the redrops.

It's a shame because I kinda dig it during december.

2 hours ago, TrustworthyC said:

Hard to believe i grinded that game for almost 3 days and didn't even manage to breach 1000x

Think my best was close to 500x..

Brutal!

I  got my 26k points bonus within 100 spins, then I grinded for hours and hours and didnt got anyhting close to that. Even 2 hours of spins sometimes and not a single bonus, this game is really a bonus buy game and the basegame is not worth playing.

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic
7 hours ago, NeWbZs said:

I  got my 26k points bonus within 100 spins, then I grinded for hours and hours and didnt got anyhting close to that. Even 2 hours of spins sometimes and not a single bonus, this game is really a bonus buy game and the basegame is not worth playing.

Agree that this seems more geared at the bonus buy crowd (at least the ones that can).  Anyways, hopefully they'll be 10 happy winners, when announced. 😉

Edited by Runningmanscotland
10 hours ago, NeWbZs said:

I think I did about 25-30k spins. Had it running for 10 hours str8 one day. Got 11k points in the first hour and took 10k spins to upgrade that to 12k points and still came like 12th place. 4 days of solid spinning.

This is a very marginal slot imo sometimes over 1k spins for a single bonus. 4/10 very predictable once you see the patterns

edit: looks like I came like 20th lmao looking at the leader board now🤪

Edited by mosmagic