I feel so sorry for BTG

It's pretty lazy to just clone the same slot imo and it's not just btg that does this. What I don't get from btg is they cloned millionaire megaways to vegas megaways that I literally never see anyone play ever so why they felt the need to do the same with the clusters versions I do not get it. If the original is OK why clone it and make it do the exact same????

I can see what you  were saying but i also know that this is a very specific slot that probably only appeals to a certain niche type of player. Or perhaps we are the niche and the majority actually likes it? 😛

It's not my cup of tea either t.b.h., but i don't hate it, it just feels completely rigged. i usually stay away from such mechanics, but every now and then i'll give 'm a apin. I do agree that not all BTG games of late have been as cool and/or innovative as some of their previous titles but hey - not many providers achieve such a feat. I always had the same feelings with all of my favorite providers over the years - they all at one point at least produce a few slots i don't care for. 

Re: embarrassment? There's deffo no need to worry about that, as pointed out by fellow posters xD

Nik, the Robbing Son is laughing all the way to the bank! (luv ya Nik Robinson @Big Time Gaming official - just poking fun :D)

Latest good BTG slot was Gold Megaways imho, and that's almost two years ago now.

Some of the newer - and quite innovative - game mechanics like Megaclusters. Megatrail and what not, just don't cut it in the real world. Generally poor base game and underwhelming features on those slots, if you even manage to land freespins.

WWTBAM, rubbish lately. I wonder if ur rtp is worse if u play old games. Have the programmers concentrated on new games? Can’t hit bigger than 40x lately and my negative equity on skyvegas very usually says like minus 100x per 10 minutes. Seems to be what they aim at?  All seems rigged, furthermore there isn’t a “good site” to play on.  If u sign up via an affiliate, they get 25% of ur losses, is winning possible?  If so, it’s while ur new…but play every day and ur rtp gets worse.  It’s ur job to lose, they only want losing customers, but do want ur friends and family to sign up.  I think what the programmers job is, is to construct a conveyor belt of 100 spins at a time and then attach an rtp number. Then u log in to skybet, then they decide what % to put u on for the next 100 spins on whatever slot. Doesn’t matter which, it’s all the same.  So it’s the site, which is shit, not the game.  U might always need a new site, make use of the freebets etc.  the streamers and YouTube content, it’s their job to lick arse and sell the game to u, their conveyor belt will be btr or if rip, it will take longer.  The premium, the champions league of “each and every spin is random”.  Either it’s live and not so bad, ie they lose 1000 but earnt 3000 in affiliate (gambling responsibly), and it took ages and yoyo’d….or….they pretend a replay of a play money win is live and real. I’m sure u saw the same celebrations 10,000 times by now, almost as boring as tv ads saying gambling is fun. The only way to ensure profit in the long run, is to not click spin, or to be an affiliate and earn money from others losses while ur asleep. 

Due to their succes with the megaways and the danger high voltage like slots, they got lazy. Delivering nothing realy inovative lately. Every provider has sometimes a period of bad games design. A few years ago Netent made a lot of crap games. I''l hope BTG wil return to be inivative because I like BTG.

• 2 weeks later...