Videoslots help

Stu Lawrence

Hi All,

If there is a Videoslots rep lurking here (or somebody knows who it is and could give them a nudge) as I'm having an issue logging in and the online help is useless.

Brief outline-I went on Gamstop for 6 months (third time I've done it, like to do it every now and again for a break) and when it expired I did the usual emails back and forth to VS and Gamstop saying my time had been served and I was good to go again yadda yadda ya. Was never an issue in the past. VS got back to me eventually and said all was good. Tried to log in...account is still deactivated. Long story short this has been going on since 5th November. I check with chat every week, and every week I'm told it's with their team, it's a 'Technical Issue' and will be dealt with in due course. Coming up on two and a half months now. Surely it can't take a team of dev's this long to reopen an account? Same goes for Mr Vegas obviously.

Thanks in advance! :)