DROPZ by ELK.

@ELK Studios

Love this game despite it been very nasty to me.

Just a design issue with it.

As there is often the matching symbols destroying themselves on reel 4,5,6 and increasing the multiplier but not clearing any symbols from reel 1,2,3 (unless it fills the multi and changes to a fruit on reel 1,2,3 that can then destruct) and therefore not enabling any wins, well, that's a bit bad designwise as I don't want to spend time watching features play out that can't possible result in any win fore me.

You could counter this by adjusting the wins/pays and making the game a pays both ways game. 

ELK has improved so much with their potential over the last couple year, so close to great.

Excellent sound design and a unique taste to their slots, Cluster Slide is a lovely game (though I do wonder if the bonus retrigger is actually possible). Keep it up but stop making me watch features play out for such a length of time that I can lazily evaluate the whole board and see will ultimately do nothing for me.

Also, you can make the 7's pay less, they pay such a ridiculous amount it feels like the rest of the game suffers for it.

Edited by dirtystack