You already know who I am!

David Labowsky

Time for a proper introduction. My name is Hendrik, 33 year old Moderator of the LetsGiveItaSpin stream. I'm usually found in the Twitch and Youtube chat when Kim streams. I was one of the first five to register here, which is more of a fun fact than anything else, since I never ever use forums... I can change, I promise!

Before I started my glorious path as troll hunter, I studied international trades. Gained degrees in management, marketing and enterpeneursship. After that I Graduated as a social worker at the uni here in Der Niederlande! Jawohl haha (English please :()

Nowdays I help people turn problems into solutions, talents into ideas into solid business plans. I've been a personal trainer and diet consultant to very succesful people, and trained under a Mr. Universe myself for a few years. I love social interaction, I love development and I'm always learning about how humans work. (and how I can influence them mwuahahaha)

I got into slots when I saw InsuLinus streaming back in the day, (shoutout to you dude, love you man, plz come back :'( ) Ran like the sun, started watching more streams, and decided to quit while I was ahead. I kinda left the community, untill one day I stumbled upon LetsGiveItaSpin. Kim is such a kindhearthed and generous guy, and since his personality resonated with mine, we quickly became friends.

So there's that! If i'm not irl talking and listening to people, I'm on the felt hunting aces, and ofcourse in the stream sharing the love. What a great community we have here, unbelievable. <3

Archived