LetsGiveItASpin joining High Stakes Poker Season 9

image.png

Hey guys,

As you probably know if you've watched the stream I'm (Kim) going to join High Stakes Poker next season. I wanted to make a thread for you to get some information as well as discuss how much you think I'm going to win 😅 I'm also looking to do some land based streams from Las Vegas, I guess the better I've been running the bigger they will be!

The games I've been invited to is cash game No Limit Hold'Em $200/$400 blinds with $100,000 minimum buy in and $500/$1000 with minimum $250,000 buy in. There are no maximum buy ins and you can reload whenever you want.

I won't be able to disclose the results before it's aired on television and PokerGo.com

How many buy ins I do will depend on how lucky I've been and what feeling about the game but I'll bring a few buy ins with me.

The lineup isn't set yet but the likes of Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan, Daniel Negreanu, Doyle Brunson, Phil Hellmuth, Patrik Antonius etc. have been on previous seasons so likely you'll see some of them join this one as well :D 

I'll be in Las Vegas between the 29th of November and 7th of December.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask them here.

I also would like to give a HUGE thank you to @Pabsyfor putting me in touch with the right people to make this possible ❤️ 

May the good run be with us 😍

• Like 7
  • Trophy 4
  • Boom 3
  • Get in! 2

Best of luck Mr. Ding Sum!

I hope all the run good comes your way! But more than anything, I hope you really enjoy the experience too. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity that so many people would love to be able to take part in.
It would be amazing to see you crack Phil Helmuth's pocket aces and set him off on a rant about how much of a terrible player this Swedish streamer guy is! 😂

Really looking forward to watching the episodes when they're available! 😁

• Like 1