Honest Casumo Withdrawal Review ~ ( What you can expect during Verification & Withdrawal  )

Username:  rohitgames

30/06/2021 : Deposited 50000 INR And Won  10,00,000+ INR money by playing blackjack , baccarat all live games  

01/07/2021 Requested  Withdrawal  of 10,00,000

While contacting support regarding general account related query  , They checked and ask me to Upload verification Documents.

Initial interaction with Customer Support Chat Review : Friendly given information needed  helped me with uploading Documents

Uploaded : 
1) Bank statement ( Bank statement of where Casumo Deposit Made)
2) Address Proof ( Bank statement PDF)
3) Driving License 
4) Selfie with Driving License ( This one is not requested yet i uploaded ) 

Waiting for Updates...Will Keep Editing any updates with Date and details..

Note : This Post is just for people who can Review Casumo  and how long  process of verification & withdrawal time when winning huge would be.

Edited by Rohit Babu
  • Trophy 1
  • Rohit Babu changed the title to Honest Casumo Withdrawal Review ~ ( What you can expect during Verification & Withdrawal  )

For me it usein to be that I could get instant withdrawal from casumo chat, but nowadays it usually takes 5-7 days to get the money, even thought their t&c promises maximum 72 hours. Casumo truly went down the drain last couple of years, with slow withdrawals and lowering slot rtps

11 hours ago, Rohit Babu said:

30/06/2021 : Deposited 50000 INR And Won  10,00,000+ INR money by playing blackjack , baccarat all live games  

01/07/2021 Requested  Withdrawal  of 10,00,000

Congratulations on your winnings!

Are the quoted and bolded numbers 1 million or 10 million INR?

The duration of the withdrawal process at Casumo might depend on additional questions by casumo .
If you're lucky only the ID verification suffices. If not so lucky, Casumo might do some additional Source of Wealth check.

Update :

02/07/2021 : 

Proof Address : Verified

proof of driving license  : Verified

proof of bank statement where deposit was made with casumo : Verified
( They didn't check bank statement which i sent properly after talking to chat support they rechecked verified in 4 hours )

Source of wealth : Verified (  it was just a questionnaire 

( My Deposit was only 49500 INR ( 650$ ) )  and won 50000$ approx till now  ( No history of other deposit only this 49500)

Current stats : 

Awaiting withdrawal they said 74 hours it will be Processed. 

Will update if any