Playatharrys Scam!

Philthered

Hi,

I am new here and I wanted to share my experience playing on playatharrys.com.

I joined this site at the start of November and managed to win a bit on the Sports book.

My problems started when I tried to withdraw my winnings.

I had verified myself using KYC as is required before withdrawing and I was told the first withdrawal may take a little longer than the stated 48hrs.

I accepted this and withdrew my first £200 on the 12th of November....it is now the 3rd of December and I haven't received a penny.

In the week following my first win (when I wasn't aware that these guys are scammers) I deposited another £200 which I managed to turn into £500.

I tried to withdraw this and it sat in pending withdrawals for 5 days before finally being processed but again it won't be a surprise to hear I have received nothing.

I have sent repeated messages to them and received some replies giving a variety of weak excuses from blaming Covid to trying to claim they are "finding the best most secure way of sending me my money" and are "working on it"

I have tried to find out who provides them with a gaming licence and there are reports on the net saying it is Curacao or MGL in Malta but neither looks to be true.

I have reluctantly accepted I will probably never see my money and have been scammed but I would welcome any comments from people who have dealt with this site before and had similar issues.

Thanks 

Archived