€0.10 football bet paid nice

Adamski22

It's been a while since I made my last football bet.Went to my account at unibet and there was little forgotten 14 cents.so decided to try my luck with it before I deposit.set minimum stake obviously of €0.10 and there we go turned it into €105.00.time to make some bets on way more serious stakes I guess😎😎

Screenshot_20201202_192828_com.android.chrome.jpg

23 minutes ago, Adamski22 said:

It's been a while since I made my last football bet.Went to my account at unibet and there was little forgotten 14 cents.so decided to try my luck with it before I deposit.set minimum stake obviously of €0.10 and there we go turned it into €105.00.time to make some bets on way more serious stakes I guess😎😎

Congratulations, awesome win!

I have made some bets on way more serious stakes now and then and have been known to turn €105.00 into €0.10 quite a few times. 😎

8 minutes ago, vanHooff said:

Congratulations, awesome win!

I have made some bets on way more serious stakes now and then and have been known to turn €105.00 into €0.10 quite a few times. 😎

It's all possible😎I'll keep you updated in case it went that way so you can laugh me off 

13 minutes ago, Kenion89 said:

Awesome , I play sometimes like that on 0,25 live matches cirrect score halftime wen its 10 minutes of the match . Had some good scores ,best for two weeks 250 on 0,25 sick 

Cheers mate,your strategy is good too, I'll try it out in the weekend 😎

8 minutes ago, Villee said:

That’s insane man, congrats to the win!!

Thank you

38 minutes ago, Jimm85 said:

I would be tilted only having 10 cents on this coupon! But congrats with the 105 euro :D I never bet less then 10-15 euro 
But its "free money"! get inn

Yes i know mate.But that is my luck, as soon as i raise the stakes nothing happens.happy even with 100 euro cos its like you said "free money" 

On 08/12/2020 at 09:52, MrGumbOoO said:

Great hit.  You just know that if you had put 10 euro on this in another dimension that one game would have let you down and you would be cursing like mad for days, always the way 😁

Was lucky enough with that coupon cos last winning goal on the last game that i had on this coupon been scored in 94 th minute😎😂😂

Archived