Netent

Eliot

hello all slotplayers:).. 

First i wont to entreduce my self..

Im a guy 35 years old. atleast a was born 35 years ago.. But i think im 11-12 max in my brain and i think when u read all of my text u will agree:)..

So in february 2019 i started playing slots. when i started this ”jorney” i had exaktly 136K SEK (13k euro) on my savingacount.. As i said a started playing and by times go i lost all of this money.. In july i sold my apartment and got 278k sek in profit. i lost all of them aswell.. On september o took a loan on 200k sek and i lost them aswell. actullu today the last 20ksek of them... 

All of this money have i lost on playing just 1 game absoulutly just 1 game. and it has been on a game.. Gonzos quest.. So my question is.. Am i playing on a lowwariance game wich act like a highwariance.. I dont know how many hundreds of time i have triggered frefall. the slot is completly dead.. On all of this money my biggest win was 413x on a 20euro bet.. Today i got 20frefall and rettrigger wich gave me 30frefalls on 500sek spin and it oböy gave my 20x.. is this slot allways line this bonusavarage 5-50x bet or am i having a terrible luck. does somone here play this game and what are hour thoguts about this slot.. thanks and sorry for bad english.. I have noone to talk about this so i just wontes to write me off.. Bye and good luck to all of u.

And i forgot to say. my bet has in 8/10 times been 50sek per spin. sometime 200-500 but max 10 times.

If you have access to the entire history of your play then you can find out the total amount you have staked on Gonzo’s Quest. Not the total amount you have deposited but the total amount bet - take that figure and multiply it by 0.04 and you will get the amount you should expect to have lost in relation to the total you have staked. That is the only way to calculated how much your personal result has deviated from the expected norm.

Ginzo’s Quest is a beginners slot in my opinion, most people get bored with it pretty quick. Wins over 200x are very rare. 

If you have damaged your life gambling, as taking a loan may indicate, I suggest you stop to be honest. Leave your slot experience with Gonzo and never play another slot.

Archived