First Reel Race Win!

Lemonsbluff

Hey all,

Won my first reel race today playing Fruit Warp @ £0.10. I think I began at around £40 or so so turned a good profit. The last few spins were exceptionally stressful due to the time limit. I was praying not to get another banana so the bonus would finish as there were a couple of seconds left. As Fruit Warp began counting down my win, the Reel Race leaderboard popped up and I was first :)

As you can see from second picture how close it was. Also, I won £3.01 on the bonus so I'm extremely lucky!

Screenshot 2020-01-16 at 20.57.39.png

Screenshot 2020-01-16 at 20.50.01.png

• 9 months later...

Noice!

Played a small on just now. Was on third place and penultimate spin gave me a big win that would have won me the race, but Reel race ended just as it was counting up the win for me and it did not count. Would be pretty tilted if would have been one of the big ones 

Hmm, that is very nice prizes for the allowed betsize, adds a lot of value but you are at a disadvantage if your country has the spin speed restrictions.

Back when Legacy of Egypt was released, Casumo had a Reel race for it with £5000 first prize. I played it at min bet £0.30 and hit bonus after bonus, and was getting like 75 spins at 10x lol. For some reason I just sat there watching the money from the bonus rounds count up instead of fastplaying it. Ended up coming 5th in the Reel race, a couple hundred points behind the leader, and still had half of my spins left. 

Still bothers me; would have easily won if I had a clue back then.

Doh

Archived