Lets Go Banana Hunting! <Competition>

LetsGiveItASpin

18 hours ago, Novion said:

Exacly....he clearly said that it is in this "forum" refering to this section I presume and there is nothing here.......more hints or this is impossible...thats why I said that you are being "cocky" :)

Still think i was "Cocky"? ^_^

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NooB2U2 said:

Still think i was "Cocky"? ^_^

I do! I would have found those easy....I was certain that it was his profile he was referring to when he said "very very close to me", I said that it was impossible to find and I was right, it was impossible to find for us since you needed admin. Few hours wasted but eh it is what it is, I found one atleast so Im happy.

23 minutes ago, Novion said:

I do! I would have found those easy....I was certain that it was his profile he was referring to when he said "very very close to me", I said that it was impossible to find and I was right, it was impossible to find for us since you needed admin. Few hours wasted but eh it is what it is, I found one atleast so Im happy.

Yeah me aswell. I spent many hours looking for something that wasent there however ill post a video how lucky Kim bananas are. Gj m8 enjoy the bananas won. 

3 minutes ago, NooB2U2 said:

Yeah me aswell. I spent many hours looking for something that wasent there however ill post a video how lucky Kim bananas are. Gj m8 enjoy the bananas won. 

You too m8! I didnt mean to be offensive I just simply stated that you were "cocky" because i was 99% sure that Kim messed something up and we couldnt see them. I love challenges but it was obvious after 2 hours that it wasnt here, Have a good evening!

28 minutes ago, thehowlingswede1337 said:

So I spent many hours lookin for something "very, very close him on cg" And it wasent there??

By accident only mods could see the remaining two bananas once this was dicscoverd by Kim he posted regarding the issue and gave some additional hints earlier today where they where found not long after. It was indeed where you whould expekt only not able to view by the public before fixed. Mistakes do happen, and considering Kim have been travling too Amsterdam i whould be more suprised if he dident take some time off and it therefore thook longer time for him to notice. What moron whould bring his work too Amsterdam wasting the few days there?

It was fun, you could for next time Kim make the harder to find bananas bigger prizes and the easy ones small.....so if someone finds an easy banana, will they leave it and risk searching for the one's worth 5x or 10x the money instead of using there only chance on a tiny banana. haha

17 hours ago, NooB2U2 said:

By accident only mods could see the remaining two bananas once this was dicscoverd by Kim he posted regarding the issue and gave some additional hints earlier today where they where found not long after. It was indeed where you whould expekt only not able to view by the public before fixed. Mistakes do happen, and considering Kim have been travling too Amsterdam i whould be more suprised if he dident take some time off and it therefore thook longer time for him to notice. What moron whould bring his work too Amsterdam wasting the few days there?

Well, I put in lots of hours on both youtube and cg to look for the last to so I must say it feels a bit sick they wasent there for public :(:(

And yes misstakes happens, so not mutch to do I guess.

Archived