Hi, a few questions

PGM

Hi and welcome @PGM! Slots in freeplay mode use the same RNG as the real money ones, so no, they're not looser. You were just lucky :) 

In fact, providers are obliged by licenses that freeplay slots have to have same RNG as real money ones.

Hope that answers your question :)

Thanks for the quick answers. Are online slots obliged to show their percentage return?  Also is the win ratio adjusted by the fact I'm making $40 - $400 bets in free play, I would not expect to be playing at this level normally. 

I doubt I've stumbled upon something here. But in 10 spins I've almost doubled the $4000. This seems to happen far more times than I would expect. A few times I've zeroed but that is because with free play I don't care. I would certainly bank a 30%+ win and move on. On jokerpro yesterday I was up $16000 in about 10 mins. I'm not a gambler , I went to las vegas recently and didn't put one coin in these things. But I'm interested in the gaming side, statistics and the industry.

ten spins.png

So at this rate I would be making $1000 an hour playing hi stakes slots. I'm not likely to try this using my own money as I've not convinced. There is one thing I know about gaming regulations. They regularly flaunt them and if caught pay the paltry fine.

The joker pro and bruce lee wins are hardly big - 50x and 100x respectively.

Bet big, lose big with a chance of winning big too.

Bet small, lose small with a chance winning small too.

Bet medium, lose medium with a chance of winning medium too.

I know which I rather do.

4 hours ago, PGM said:

Thanks for the quick answers. Are online slots obliged to show their percentage return?  Also is the win ratio adjusted by the fact I'm making $40 - $400 bets in free play, I would not expect to be playing at this level normally. 

Hi. All slots will provide you with RTP. And no, win ratio isn't adjusted by the bet size. It all comes down to luck, so please play responsibly and carefully. Having luck on freeplay does not mean you'll have same luck on real play (or maybe you will). Keep in mind that playing slots is not a way to make money, cannot stress that enough.

Yea fake and real play definitely play the same way (maybe a legalisation?) and i know a few reviewers who review new slots on fake money and believe me it plays just as bad. In fact a few times the reviewer has given up trying to get the free spins or bonus after playing for ages and not getting 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know has 100x happened to you almost every $1000 in real play?  I did spin away $1000 on bonanza and had a really poor bonus game. All that time waiting for gold and got 4x but the below makes up for it

bona.png

Archived