We need to talk about Moon Princess and Rise of Olympus

Tourettesguy

You guys played these slots alot, I bet you have notices you also see spins that are identical to eachother little too often.

For ex when you get the bonus of 1 or 2 random wilds, they are often placed in the middle on highest line completing a 5 oak with high paying symbols triggering the bonus round and one wild strait under in the bottom.... Or for ex when you only get 2 of the same high paying symboles on the entire screen side by side in the upper left corner these 2 wilds are placed one on left and one on right side of those 2 symbols completing a 4 oak high paying symbols but when they are same they do not trigger the bonus round.  It reeeeeallly small chance for this to happen soo often if thise radnom wilds were random. That is 2 ex...but there are at least 30-50 identical spins which I noticed that comes too often to be random, probably more. Ive a hard time proving this with screen shots when these slots are the type that symbols falling when winning combination destroys the symbols. 

Anyone here noticed the same playing these slots?

The games is fun but its clear they are rigged and follow some kind of pattern and its quite annoying, is it really legal? Wounder if other PlaynGo slots works the same but harder to see... 

I think you have the wrong idea about the randomness.

There is nothing random about where the wilds will be placed, your win has already been calculated before you see the little video that correlates to what the RNG has already determined your win will be.

It you bet 1 unit and the RNG process determines the return is 2 units it will pick from the pool of videos/slides/grids that correlate to a 2x win. This will be a finite number so, as you see 2x often, you will see a lot of the same "spins"

The images you see on screen have nothing to do with the randomness, the random element isn't done as the symbols cascade and connect, it was calculated the instant you pressed spin.

This doesn't mean the game isn't random, just that the randomness is behind the scenes. You randomly got a 2x win based on the mathematical model and it then showed you some shiny graphics to celebrate your win and keep you engaged.

or

in the case of Moon Princess, piss you off and make you think these princesses are fucking trolls.

Those two game are identical, and yes  I know everything is already calculated at the moment you hit the spin button on all games and all slot providers... Still people and programmers try to convince you the opposit... Trancemonkey you here? LOL ....but still the images on the screen on these slots could be better programmed and not to show the same combinations too often I think. 

I like the slots but even though there is a max 5000x bet win it can only produce a 1000x max bet win I believe... Would be fun to hear someone here notice the same I see every time I play MP and RoO.

Once you play certain slots like moon princess a lot it starts to get "predictable". Reactoonz is quite similair in a sense that you'll also be able to "predict" what's going to happen during the spin. 

Also, the stated max wins on most play 'n go slots seem to be based on what would technically be possible, take the 5000x max win on Sabaton, as if anyone's actually going to hit 5 full screen wilds in the bonus, but technically that is possible. Same probably goes for Moon Princess and Ryse of Olympus. 

Archived