I did not even know it was possible to turn 9 pence into this.

DanielH

I'd just like to add that the fact that the last spin alone paid £936.54 is truly unreal. I wish I could watch it back somehow because I was in such a state of shock that I can't remember at all how the wilds fell on which spin. 

43 minutes ago, DanielH said:

I'd just like to add that the fact that the last spin alone paid £936.54 is truly unreal. I wish I could watch it back somehow because I was in such a state of shock that I can't remember at all how the wilds fell on which spin. 

Netent is capable of recreating a specific win and record it..it has been done before..maybe you can flag @LetsGiveItASpin as he may have a direct line to the guys that can get things done:) 

On 20/05/2019 at 09:14, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Wow, very nice win mate! Have you asked WH live chat if they could reach out for the gameround? Make sure you cash out as well, wins like this can happen in DoA 2 but are obviously rare :) 

On 20/05/2019 at 05:26, TrustworthyC said:

Netent is capable of recreating a specific win and record it..it has been done before..maybe you can flag @LetsGiveItASpin as he may have a direct line to the guys that can get things done:) 

I have asked Netent and they said:

Please be advised, we are not authorized to share any details with player directly. Please contact your operator (William Hill) for any type of request.

I asked William Hill live chat and they said they can't fulfill this type of request. 

it's a shame as I'd have loved to have seen it again. 

hahaha. Shame on you William Hill, because if that was a jackpot win, you'd be throwing all of your resources at the wall before going on a PR crusade, showing off that game round.

Have 1st line support escalate this to 2nd line. 

Archived