[GIVEAWAY] Medusa Megaways by NextGen

Skylined87

The bonus needs a couple more spins. It is too tough with 10.

The following is just my opinion based on my gut feeling so can be disregarded as observational bias.

Feels like the maths inside it is a bit wonky. Kind of similar feel to the mystery reels one, although mystery reels feels generous by comparison, When it pays it has to spit out something stupid like 500 three of a kind top symbol. To many limitations or exceptions on the code to prevent sequences which might lead to an explosive win. In contrast to the BTG games whose games feel like there is more competency within the programming behind the game. A different more complex mathmatical model maybe?

I wonder if, when they purchase the Megaways license, the mathmatical model is included or do companies buying the license need to figure that out themselves.

Might be why all these megaways games by anyone other then blueprint and BTG feel quite awful to play.

The results are in!

- Get the highest multiplier in the free spins (no matter the bet size or if the feature was bought) - 500€ cash - Winner: @tykktarmen

- Get the highest X win your bet - 500€ cash - Winner: @Dannyr1989 

- Get the highest total win  (no matter how big the bet is compared to the win) - 500€ cash - @Peteness 

(Since the prize above was also the highest win, we decided to give this prize to next best qualified win on Medusa Megaways)

Extra spins winners are: @SNcA @Verq @velhohiha @Tjene @mikkoza 

(draw can be seen here: http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=1200979ES9NR )

Winners will be contacted via PM / can send me a PM with their Leo/Casumo e-mail address, depends where the screenshot was from.

A quick update, we were unable to verify the win for "Get the highest X win your bet - 500€ cash" as it wasn't played on Casumo or Leo, so the entry is unfortunately invalid. Next qualifying win is @pausefisk (as cash prizes are of same value and his win was next highest one in line). Congrats!

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived