Frankfred buggy reward system and support members are kinda being asshats

Akuli98

Hi! im wondering have any of you guys also had issues with the frankfred rewards? ive gotten rewards Freespins/netent wheels, and when i try to activae them no freespins or netent wheels  pop up and they have automatically forfitted themselfs?

And when i contact support they are no help at all, telling me, you have forfeited your rewards yourself etc.. why would i have possibly done that lol?

I mean were not talking about "big" money here anyway just a small amount of freespins to fudge arround with..

F&F is a nice site with a good game selection, but dont know about the reward system and support..

Thank you for chatting with us. Please find your chat transcript below:

Chat Started: Monday, October 22, 2018, 18:53:56 (+0100)

Chat Origin: FrankAndFred EN

Agent Armin

( 4m 47s ) Axel: hi! 3 of my level up rewards have dissapeared without me even using them??
( 4m 47s ) Armin: Welcome to our Live Chat! My name is Armin. How may I help you?
( 5m 43s ) Axel: hi! 3 of my level up rewards have dissapeared without me even using them??
( 6m 51s ) Armin: Hi there!
( 6m 54s ) Armin: Please wait a moment while I try to assist you further in this
( 7m 3s ) Armin: I just need to ask you a few security questions so I can assist you further in your query , could you kindly give me your full name , full address including your postcode and your date of birth and mobile number.

Once you have provided me with this information I can look into assisting you further with your query.
( 7m 50s ) Axel:*****************************************************
( 9m 48s ) Armin: Thanks let me check a few things
( 10m 9s ) Axel: sure
( 11m 55s ) Armin: Kindly note the free spins rewards for leveling up expire after 3 days, it seems you did not use them in time.
( 12m 21s ) Axel: thats not possible they were given today..
( 12m 40s ) Axel: and i started playing yesterday
( 13m 34s ) Axel: i have never played before yesterday so that not remotly possible
( 13m 51s ) Armin: It seems you forfeited the level 7 reward, you used up all the free spins on level 6 and you successfully wagered level 5
( 14m 11s ) Armin: You forfeited level 4 ,3 & 2 as well and level 1 expired before you could use it
( 14m 45s ) Axel: i have not forfeited 3,4 there has been some error
( 14m 45s ) Armin: From my end this seems to be the case.
( 14m 54s ) Armin: Kindly be more careful next time should this happen
( 15m 2s ) Axel: why would i have done that?
( 15m 8s ) Axel: incredible..
( 15m 12s ) Armin: You would need to check this yourself Axel

Archived