When to increase stake?

0AKH3ART

I tend to be a low roller, my idea is to deposit with a bonus, and build the balance that way, at what point should I start upping the bet when I have a higher balance I tend to play more volatile machines but feel I could increase my cashout by playing less-safe. Love to hear what you guys do. (E.g. I could have 200-300 from a 20£ + 20 deposit and still lowrolling 20p-60p) How do you know when to play aggressive? 

Peace!

@0AKH3ART for me if i deposit 100 i will play 20-40 p stakes and raise to 60-80 p stakes if i reach 300 from my initial 100.

If i get a deposit match bonus say 250 with 100 percent giving me 500 balance i will play level 1 pound stakes and go to 2 pound stakes if i get 300 above my initial start. So at 800 i will go to 2 pound stakes.

If i am super lucky and get to 1000 plus on my balance i will stay at 2 pound and play 3 pound stakes depending on what slot im playing. And thats about it.

I try and keep it within control. And have fun with it to. If i win great and maybe i can withdraw but mainly if i deposit its because i can afford to do it and lose it.

And alot of the time i will play to have fun because to me in my mind my deposit is already lost.

If i hit big or decent i will withdraw but leave something in to keep playing.

If all that makes sense?.

difficult...sometimes i deposit 100 and do 1-2 Euro spins if i Win i so 5 Euro spins so in.  and sometimes i Deposit 200 and Play 40c bets alltime. but i would say x bet x 300 so 300 euro do 1 Euro spins 600 2 euro so on if i so 100% Bonus i always do high Stakes to get a good Balance 

1 hour ago, Craig smith said:

@0AKH3ART for me if i deposit 100 i will play 20-40 p stakes and raise to 60-80 p stakes if i reach 300 from my initial 100.

If i get a deposit match bonus say 250 with 100 percent giving me 500 balance i will play level 1 pound stakes and go to 2 pound stakes if i get 300 above my initial start. So at 800 i will go to 2 pound stakes.

If i am super lucky and get to 1000 plus on my balance i will stay at 2 pound and play 3 pound stakes depending on what slot im playing. And thats about it.

I try and keep it within control. And have fun with it to. If i win great and maybe i can withdraw but mainly if i deposit its because i can afford to do it and lose it.

And alot of the time i will play to have fun because to me in my mind my deposit is already lost.

If i hit big or decent i will withdraw but leave something in to keep playing.

If all that makes sense?.

Its a safe tactic man, but you can still hit it big with 1-2-3 pound spins! Same I prefer prolonged gambling sessions so I low-roll more. So realisitically on wagering when i'm hitting 100-200 I should be upping my bets slightly I think, niceone mate :) 

30 minutes ago, cabzla said:

difficult...sometimes i deposit 100 and do 1-2 Euro spins if i Win i so 5 Euro spins so in.  and sometimes i Deposit 200 and Play 40c bets alltime. but i would say x bet x 300 so 300 euro do 1 Euro spins 600 2 euro so on if i so 100% Bonus i always do high Stakes to get a good Balance 

Its a good way to look at it, i'll deffo try out the x 'amount' tactic see how it goes. I tend to go Degen trying to hit something big towards the end of the wagering (when the wager is guaranteed win) 

Archived