Anyone else stopped playing novomatics?

ryans_slots

Years ago it used to be all about Netent microgaming and novomatics

Netent are on the way out of the market as nobody is playing them anymore (hardly) and I've had around 4200 spins in 6 week period since my last novomatic bonus am I just unlucky, playing at the wrong time or just are Greentube since new updates not as good as what they used to be?

thoughts?

my betsize isn't high (£0.50p - £2) i ain't lost thousands on it as I've just done 100 spins here n there with profits from other games, I have taken a break from novomatics they are on my personal ban list :D 

@themagics92 hi thare magics. Definately today its all about big time gaming. Its in thare headline ( big time ).

slots that are hanging on are dead or alive. Its in the classic bracket and it can compete win wise with big time gaming if someone hits a wildline.

There are some good slots about, me personally i will go and play some of these slots if i have a winning balance.

Secret of the stones. Wishmaster. Book of dead. Pimped. Novo's i will play book of ra origional and deluxe. Lord of the ocean, captain venture, pharoahs tomb, golden ark, chicago, and a few more novo's.

Novomatics you are right magics they used to be up thare with netent at the top but things change.

I think players do still have a love of novo's but BTG have given players a chance to win 3-4-5 K with say a 1 pound spin. Only really dead or alive can compete with that on a wildline bonus.

Its difficult for other slot providers to keep up with BTG. I think the majority of players load up a BTG slot with a genuine sense of hope. If a bonus lands it may take off.

And players can play for small stakes and win good amounts.

Blueprint are trying to do more to come up with volatile slots, diamond mine being there first.

Overall magics what i see with netent more now is there roulette and blackjack. Live netent roulette. Live netent blackjack. Greentube i dont think will change the design of novomatics but i think netent could look at there slots and maybe do something like blueprint are doing. 

Big time gaming are the finished article for todays players. And i cant really see much changing in the future magics unless slot providers do what blueprint did and get a better and fresher more volatile look.

Sorry to hear you had a bad time on novo's magics???.

On 11/06/2018 at 10:17, themagics92 said:

Years ago it used to be all about Netent microgaming and novomatics

Netent are on the way out of the market as nobody is playing them anymore (hardly) and I've had around 4200 spins in 6 week period since my last novomatic bonus am I just unlucky, playing at the wrong time or just are Greentube since new updates not as good as what they used to be?

thoughts?

my betsize isn't high (£0.50p - £2) i ain't lost thousands on it as I've just done 100 spins here n there with profits from other games, I have taken a break from novomatics they are on my personal ban list :D 

its good reason to change your game style)
What you change novo for, I'm looking for good platforms.

Actually I don't understand:

Some people find one service and looking how it cheats them, and they don't see any reason to change it(

I can't understand this things

Archived